Recent content by GABRILDURO

1. GABRILDURO

-D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

Hallo everybody and thank you for the love and dedication that most of you still show for our Mod.
    If everything goes right, a new final 1.7 update will be ready to be downloaded in the next ... weeks !
    After that, we will wait for M&B 2 and make a Western Mod there.
    In the meanwhile, we were informed that a very interesting new WESTERN game is out as Early Access in Steam and Devolopers are very dedicated to deliver a REAL 1870s  WESTERN athmosphere (including American Indians and US Army, pretty soon )
    For those like us, Wild Western Fans, here goes the link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/970190/Sierra_Madre_The_Wild_West/

2. GABRILDURO

Help, can't get in to play

Bertavianus said:
    Make some little change in your choices, usually it works.
    See the example on previous post.
    Hallo everybody and thank you for the love and dedication that most of you still show for our Mod.
    If everything goes right, a new final 1.7 update will be ready to be downloaded in the next ... weeks !
    After that, we will wait for M&B 2 and make a Western Mod there.
    In the meanwhile, we were informed that a very interesting new WESTERN game is out as Early Access in Steam and Devolopers are very dedicated to deliver a REAL 1870s  WESTERN athmosphere (including American Indians and US Army, pretty soon )
    For those like us, Wild Western Fans, here goes the link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/970190/Sierra_Madre_The_Wild_West/

3. GABRILDURO

The MATMOHAIR dedicated Special Topic

Hallo ther Mat !!!
    One of my most dedicated 1860s' friends  :wink:
  4. GABRILDURO

A comprehensive list of everything that is wrong with this mod & how to fix it

I absolutely and fully agree with you.
    Yours was the most accurate and heartfull quick review of my mod.
    My intentions and goals were too high for my capabilities but I put my heart in 1860s (as well as in 1755, a little less in 1776)
    My limited modding as far as one person Team, at the end, limited my final result but I am so happy that I could give fun to many players :wink:

PPQ_Purple said:
    Whilst I understand your desire to criticize, this mod is very special in the way it exists and honestly I think it it requires a preface. It's not your average gameplay mod. And people coming to it do need to realize this. Otherwise they might leave disappointed or worse yet avoid it. And that is unfair.

In this context this thread, such as it is still serves that purpose. What follows is my contribution to it with hopes that it will help people understand.

I would rank this mod a 0 and 10 out of 10, at once.

Confused? Well don't worry. It's very simple really. This mod is an unfinished semi playable mess. However at the same time this mod is an amazing incredible fantastic piece of work that brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. Clear yet?

No? Well basically if you are looking for a mod to play a proper campaign playhtrough than this mod is not for you. The map is broken, the factions are questionable, half the guns do indeed go obsolete before the game even starts and we lack Canada and that's just the big obvious problems that you notice in the first 15 minutes.

However, if you are capable of getting past that the mod offers fantastic gunplay, easily better than most actual shooter games, great music and an opportunity to just let loose and have fun. So its a fantastic game to play if you just want to spend several hours running around the map shooting at things.

So as a M&B warband campaign mod it's like a 1, but as a fun and incredibly enjoyable shooter game its a 20/10.

My advice playing it is to cheat your self into enough cash to buy an 1860 lever action, get a small party and start raiding villages in Mexico. Doing that has literally consumed tens of hours of my life and I have no regrets.
  5. GABRILDURO

A Plea to Gabrilduro

Jug of Issek said:
    Dear Gabrilduro
    In this year of RDR2 I am hoping that you will find the heart to polish - up old 1860s Old America ( indeed, it has been the funnest and most original mod around ) to a " stand tall in 2018 " standard, to keep up with the PoPs, and the ACOKs, and the AWOIFs, and the Perisnos, and the Warsword Conquests, and the Bellum Imperiis, and the 1429s, and the Novo Aetis's, and the .... ahem.....L'Aigles..........
    A ( " final " ?  - OK ) " refresh " 2.0 patch ( evolved modelling, faces, textures, map(s), music, bug fixes etc would be enough; nothing over the top ) would be widely applauded. Any chance ? Please ?
    Well… THX very very much for your nice words. I really really apreciated. Sorry for late answer but I am busy in real life.
    We had advise that Bannerlords was going to be out last year and I considered to start Modding a Western Mod there, quitting Warband, see?
    We will see how things go …
    Easter Cow said:
    PPQ_Purple said:
    He ain't the only one. He's just the last one that hasn't given up yet.

We’ve yet to hear from him.
    Hope you are satisfied now. Next time avoid commenting on things that you don t know and that you dont seem to care about, either :wink:
    PPQ_Purple said:
    He ain't the only one. He's just the last one that hasn't given up yet.
    Exactly ! Thx :wink:
  6. GABRILDURO

ZORRO...a forgotten hero!!!

Naaa...I like my 1860s mod to be Always accurate...I like the idea of a Son of a Fantasy Zorro but not bad historical nonsense.
    Or 1860s would become just one of those kids made Mods  :facepalm:
    :grin:
  7. GABRILDURO

The MATMOHAIR dedicated Special Topic

THX my Friend!!!
    Always useful and beautyful pics and INFO!! :wink:
    Gab
  8. GABRILDURO

- NEW  1755 Old Frontier  REVAMPING Project -

Thx for still supporting my Mods.
    I m updating 1860s Old America cuz I went through some problems with waband latest patch 1.172

Stay tuned

Gab  :wink:
  9. GABRILDURO

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

I m updating 1860s Old America cuz I went through some problems with waband latest patch 1.172

Stay tuned

10. GABRILDURO

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Stay tuned

11. GABRILDURO

- NEW 1776 American Revolution REVAMPING Project -

Stay tuned

12. GABRILDURO

1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

Sorry guys for my delay.
    I actually am experimenting some problems with the new warband UPDATE.
    Please feedback if you are having troubles as well.
    I m working on a patch...
    thx to you all and to those that are still tuned and supportive
    thx for your apreciation and rating the mod in the review section
    Gab
    Ps thx to those that are helping around the Forum of my mod. 
    icon_wink.gif
  13. GABRILDURO

1860s - SAY or ASK WHATEVER U WANT !! (....in a KIND way...)

Sorry guys for my delay.
    I actually am experimenting some problems with the new warband UPDATE.
    Please feedback if you are having troubles as well.
    I m working on a patch...
    thx to you all and to those that are still tuned and supportive
    thx for your apreciation and rating the mod in the review section
    Gab
    Ps thx to those that are helping around the Forum of my mod. 
    icon_wink.gif
  14. GABRILDURO

NEW version 3.2 OPEN BETA available

Nope. ..sorry....I mod tweaking text Files.
    Stay tuned :wink:
    Gab

15. GABRILDURO

The French FOREIGN LEGION in Mexico

Armaury is right, Mat ...great pics!
    Thx as Always!
    :iamamoron:
Back
Top Bottom