Recent content by G-sus

1. G-sus

Stuck in swinganimation after kick (EU duel)

Glad to see it was not just me that had this issue, was fuming over this in the duel tournament thinking I just a bad connection to the server.. Welll that settles it for me, not gonna touch MP untill some serious changes and work has been put into it. See you all in a couple of months (?)
  2. G-sus

European Duel Tournament [WINNER - APRIKOSENMANN]

gz aprikos, ty for tournament
  3. G-sus

Stuck in swinganimation after kick (EU duel)

I've played quite a bit on the duel server, howeever recently (since the last patch) I've recived a bug where my character freeze in attackmode if you do an attack at the same time as you get kicked. It's not the same stun animation you get normaly,just stuck in the starter sequence of an...
  4. G-sus

WP, pls message me when you're doing the finals, would love to see it
  5. G-sus

Did my opponents witthdraw from the tournament?Or what happened?
  6. G-sus

Varyags of Lycaron [EU] [Recruiting]

ONE TAPS?
  7. G-sus

Name: G-sus Contact Information: https://steamcommunity.com/id/gsussonofgod
  8. G-sus

The 22nd Battalion

Strong clan in warband strong clan in bannerlord, haven't lost a lot of skirmishes so running into you guys was a welcome challange
  9. G-sus

Varyags of Lycaron [EU] [Recruiting]

"Healthy community" , can confirm no one of us has covid-19 yet!
  10. G-sus

Unsolved Own kingdom = bad relation

Wé know about this, as I mentioned it wasn't a problem when I was a normal vasal, The issue is that I keep losing relation wiith my lords even if I don't make any decisions against them, support them through the kingdom menu or give them fiefs. In some rare cases I've even lost relation with the...
  11. G-sus

Unsolved No game icon

I've got the same issue too, nothing I've been bothered to report though as it's not gamebreaking in any way. In my casse I have the launcher Icon however not the actual game icon when I tab out, somethis I can't even find it in my tasskmanager even if the game is running.
  12. G-sus

Unsolved Marrying Your Children Off Issues

It's to ssoon to say if thiss isss a bug or not, we shouldn't be so fasst to njudge the calradian cultures :')