Recent content by Fyzzaraya

1. Fyzzaraya

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

Hey, fantastic work! I just wonder if it would be possible to add one or more settlements near the black sea, mainly the region of today's Romania. I look on the map and it's one of the few empty spots. Aside from the castle of Targoviste there's nothing there. As a Romanian I'd love to establish a kingdom in that region but there's not much to capture. Thanks!
  2. Fyzzaraya

SP Medieval [WB] 1257 AD - Enhanced Edition

KonraDz1k said:
    KratosMKII said:
    Drag00ne said:
    what is with the link ? I don't see any patch newer than 3.0
    Here it is
    Update v3.1
    Moddb|Nexus|Changelog

Drag00ne said:
    I took out the antialising even if my graphic card should handle it but that hash error ruined my game can't continue
    Try lowering other settings as well. It's not your GPU fault. It must be some texture that is giving crashes only when some graphical setting is high.

KonraDz1k said:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/1257ad-enhanced-edition
    Get it from the nexus link.
    cant from nexus becaseu of having no acc there, to have it i need to pay so...

You dont need to pay, look closer there is a free option.
  3. Fyzzaraya

Screenshots

2013_09_06_00006.jpg

Me,fighting alongside the poles against the Golden Horde!
  4. Fyzzaraya

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post but..

I started playing today,I downloaded the 1.1 version from nexus and the 1.2 version(patch) after. I have two problems.

1.It's consuming 3 gb ram for me. I can't understand how is this even possible. Native and most other mods I played consume up to 1.5,but this one is impossible to be played. The fps is awful. As I see,there are plenty of people playing it fine and I don't think I am the only one here with 4 gb ram,can someone help me on this matter??

2. Maybe I have a problem but the armors have a white annoying layer around them,what is causing it and how can I disable it??

I find this mod worth trying,but after playing 20 minutes it gets extremely laggy...

Thank you in advance
  5. Fyzzaraya

PF 1.1 Change Log

Can you sir please add some swords for the cavalry?The infantry sword is too short for us ....
  6. Fyzzaraya

Persistent Frontier Eu

When will the server be working/up?
  7. Fyzzaraya

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Well,I admit that until recently when the mod was in beta there was more focus on..features..but now..... from what I saw updates dont bring anything big or important,I think there can be some space here and here to add some new things..
  8. Fyzzaraya

I know what Im going to say might be a stupidity but however....I play PW for quite some times and I see the same aromours and weapons all the same since ages,I would absolutely love to see new armours and weapons in the mod..I mean thinking about it,it shouldnt be too hard to implement them..I saw a lot of great armours and weapons on other mods,absolutely a lot better than what it is at the moment,isnt there a posibillity that new weapons,armours be added??
  9. Fyzzaraya

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Whenever I try to join a server,I download the map,works fine and when I get into the server the map starts downloading again and again and again...Ive waited like 5 times for it to download...I never encountered such a problem and I really dont know what to do...
  10. Fyzzaraya

Seeing from the changelog was this patch really necesarry??
  11. Fyzzaraya

91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

Builticus said:
    Fyzzaraya said:
    Look....I made a mistake by posting that,no one else was part of that...If it was with intention from Aldemar why would he want me to delete it 2 minutes afterwards?  Think....

Lol, is Aldemar scared of his already disgraceful reputation.

Says tavington's dog....
    MaHuD said:
    Fyzzaraya said:
    Look....I made a mistake by posting that,no one else was part of that...If it was with intention from Aldemar why would he want me to delete it 2 minutes afterwards?  Think....
    Just shut up and stay out of this thread Zoltan. Not the first time you have been warned.

You shut up...its none of your business,if you need to warn me just do it,I dont care about your useless opinion in here

James Stewart said:
    He really is a turd that won't flush.

Since you have been banned on fse...I think you are the garbage that was to be thrown out....one by one....you and your ass lick*rs
  12. Fyzzaraya

13. Fyzzaraya

lolSid said:
    Fyzzaraya said:
    It was not from them,it was from me,problem?

Lol.

What can we do against the likes of these, you try to get them to see the error of their way and they just lie, lie and lie even more - I suggest ignoring him but then that's the problem with turds, just because you aren't looking at its swarthy complexion does not mean you cannot still smell its foul stench.

All in all, Aldemar should issue an apology over your antics.

Hey...Aldemar has nothing to do with this..I just wanted to say how much I despise that guy and his followers.
  14. Fyzzaraya

Builticus said:
    Fyzzaraya said:
    It was not from them,it was from me,problem?

You even posted it was from the 84e, are you inept?

Oo...my other friend here....looks like fse took all the garbage out.
Back
Top Bottom