Recent content by Funkeh

1. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

This looks absolutely incredible, glad I stumbled across this so close to its release :grin:
  2. Merry Christmas and Merry Solstice!

Thanks for two games to enjoy over Christmas :smile:
  3. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Disregard the previous message, I have also now encountered the ships getting stuck (travelling to non-port cities/castles/villages), in a second new save.
  4. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Started a new game with the latest beta update, everything is running great but there is one issue:

Ships while they start off fine, some get stuck on bits of land and can't move (for example, the lord of Kennemer was with his fleet trying to go back to Kennemer, rather than to the port of Dorestad.
  5. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Brilliant guys, thanks so much for your dedication to this product, especially at this time of year :smile:
  6. What do you Enjoy about the Game?

The story, setting, map, models, hair and faces, the naval combat, overhead spear animation, formations (when they work) and the sort of "Brytenwalda lite" siege system.
  7. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

So far it is a vast improvement. There are still some issues however, such as traders/slavers being stuck in place on the map, as well as when "travelling to another port" from a city. Additionally, making camp pauses the game, so I cannot seem to make camp and pass time anymore.
  8. Viking Conquest Update 1.02 (released)

Thank you for your dedication towards this product, let's hope that this patch is effective! Downloading the beta now.
  9. Viking Conquest Update 1.01 (released)

It was at least playable to a greater degree, prior to 1.01. It is with the latter that I am experiencing far more issues.
  10. Screenshots

There are some really bad ass great helms to be found in Europe :grin:
  11. [after correction]Be an amiable king without anyone hates you during enfeoffment

I'm so grateful that people have the ability/patience/inclination to sit down and figure out what all those numbers mean and do, so that plebeians like myself can enjoy the fruits of their labour <3 (and obviously the makers of the huge mods like this one too  :cool:)
  12. The new Subversion.

The amount of new eye-candy is unbelievable! The new scenes as well are fantastic- I haven't gotten to experience any of the new features yet but I am sure they are just as awesome :wink:
  13. Update on ad1257 0.97v.

Sounds sooo worth the wait, fantastic effort 1257AD team! Now that the universe is safe from alien incursions, it is time to enjoy the medieval landscape :wink:
  14. Garrison Training and convining Lords and other questions

Alfred of Gloucester said:
    :grin: I'm just amazed you can find this stuff to change and so far every thing your doing is well within the context of the game and enjoyment so I welcome all fixes and changes your doing TML, there great.

I second this :smile:
  15. DerHerbst's Guide to Prevent Companions from Leaving

Nice find, I'll check it out tomorrow :wink:
Back
Top Bottom