Recent content by Fungo

1. Need More Info Crash when pressing N

Well it works now after a mod update, but now the game froze while loading into my first castle siege after the update..
  2. Need More Info Crash at the start, during or at the end of every battle (right at the killing blow of the last enemy standing)

I lowered particle detail and quality and also ragdolls. So far I have not crashed, and I run with max units.

So far so good. The game seems to run smooth now.
  3. Need More Info Crash when pressing N

I have a feeling that it might be the detailed character creation mod. I changed a guys look, and on the clan page he has the new look, but on the inventory screen he has the old one.

I reverted to 1.5.8, and it works now.
  4. Need More Info Crash when pressing N

Summary: After the new patch 1.5.9, my game crashes when I press N for encyclopedia How to Reproduce: Just press N Have you used cheats and if so which: No cheats but I have mods installed. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU: GPU Driver Version: CPU...
  5. Need More Info Crash at the start, during or at the end of every battle (right at the killing blow of the last enemy standing)

I have the same problem. I changed the max number of troops in the setting to 1000. I have less crashes now, but they still happen.
  6. Name 3 features you would like to see implemented in the next - not yet started - update / patch !

The ability to ally with another kingdom.

The option to tell armies or parties to patrol an area, instead of just commiting suicide against the biggest army they can find...

Better culture bonus.
  7. Archers are stupid

My archers tend to bunch up even though I command them to spread out, and now only a third of them feels like shooting, because thier archer buddies are in the way.
  8. Plz fix broken simulation! 19 cavalry vs 7 looters one heavy cavalry die!

The system seems broken. In a mixed army I always loose tier 6 units like palantine guards. Looters would never come close.
    Also if i decide to fight the battle, i just set all my troops to charge, and I never loose anything. But if I autoresolved it, I would have lost units.
  9. Is massive chain rout an actual thing in the game?

I have had this happen when the enemy destroyed thier first two waves in my shieldwall, while I killed thier commanders. So I guess it makes sense, especially when half of thier army is recruits.
  10. BUG Uthelaim Castle

Sieges here dont work. The army just stand there, and dont use ladders. They only enter when the gate is opened.
  11. Sieges don't work again

It is working really weird atm. Sometimes it seem to work. At other times, the troops just stand there, both friendly and enemy and I have to kill them all. Sometimes when it happens, it helps to order troops to charge.
  12. How Many Cavalry Does It Take To Cut Down a Routing Looter?

And ig you try to auto resolve the fight, you just loose top tier units to looters, even though they are outnumbered 5 to 1. 🤗
  13. Resolved Number keys messed up

I have an issue where the F key commands just show a long error string, instead of what they do.

Example F1 and then F3 to charge, just shows the button as error_something_something. The command still sorta works I think.
  14. Resolved Black lines during combat

No they seem to have gone away now. Thanks. 😃
  15. Bannerlord major fall on Steam most played games

I have put in about 300 hours I think and I need a break now. 🙂
Top Bottom