Recent content by fujikyyusako

1. fujikyyusako

its possible

i played the bet with out any problem but now its laging even in very low setings
  2. fujikyyusako

its possible

Minimum: Intel Core i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 You Have: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz can i run it with this cpu ?
  3. fujikyyusako

sige

no im talking about multiplayer sige
  4. fujikyyusako

sige

anyone knows about sige in multiplayer there are some videos about it but no patch
  5. fujikyyusako

realistic

yes and i agree with you , but see they have in there hand what could be one os the best games ever and in my personal opinion i would like to se something more realistic
  6. fujikyyusako

realistic

It's also a competitive game and characters need to project their attacks so the opponent has a chance to respond. Holding the shield in front will cover up most of the character to it's opponent, so maybe it's not as simple as copying HEMA videos :razz:
    sure you are complitly right but its a competitive game in multiplayer and the balance is needed but in single player its a bit difrent rigth ?
  7. fujikyyusako

realistic

one of the objetivs of this game is being as realistic and emercive as possible , so in a real battle you dont have to move your shield all the way back to do a trust or a cut . many times you are using your spear on the top os your shield or while you are holding it . in other words if you just...
Back
Top Bottom