Recent content by FUBAR!!!

1. FUBAR!!!

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Arabic Miquelet musket.
  2. FUBAR!!!

Pentagon to allow Women into frontline combat by 2016

It is just more prevalent in the military then it is in another type of job, thus women are taking a substantial risk when joining the armed forces.
  3. FUBAR!!!

Just because the thirteen colonies originally came from England, does not mean that the USA is not different. The US is fundamentally different from Europe, in terms of politics, economy, culture, etc. I'm not even going to bother debating that. Racism was very dominant in the USA, because of...
  4. FUBAR!!!

Resorting to insulting my avatar to get your argument forward? Classic. In regards to military segregation, you mentioned European countries, but this thread is about the United States. The US and European country's like France, England etc have fundamentally different cultures and history's...
  5. FUBAR!!!

I responded to her reply with the same respect she gave me, which was none. I don't ignore people. Not a law, just a suggestion. If you where to have a debate with someone in person would you blatantly tell them to **** off because their opinion conflicts with yours? It reminds me of when...
  6. FUBAR!!!

There is no room for profanity in a debate, it polluted what could have been a decent reply, into one I shouldn't have even bothered with.
  7. FUBAR!!!

The military did keep racial minorities in their own regiments up until WW2 when racism started to go down they slowly integrated them with the others, it worked well. Why would the soldiers having sexual relationships be a problem when they are home? By all means let them, the problem is when...
  8. FUBAR!!!

I know the pentagon is a government organization, but their are a few acceptations within the pentagon, such as the department of veterans affairs which most likely gathered this evidence and considering how much they do for military veterans I would not have a problem trusting them. There...
  9. FUBAR!!!

I cant say much about the quality of training, but I have heard that the standards have been lowered in recent years. I would not trust the US military or any US federal organization, especially when it comes to statistics that may damage their reputation...
  10. FUBAR!!!

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

I like the reenactment pictures in the video, the song is also great. Would love to hear it in L'aigle.
  11. FUBAR!!!

Something other then what I have already posted on the subject?
  12. FUBAR!!!

If i'm at a disadvantage I wonder why only a few people have bothered to respond to my arguments without including some sort of ad hominem attack, then completely disregarding my claim. I used the search button and found nothing in regards to my main argument (military rape) which I backed with...
  13. FUBAR!!!

I stated my opinion, provided a source, with evidence, and facts. I was then insulted because of my views and told to look through a 40 page thread until I find something that debunks my entire argument. (I did look through about 10 pages now and have yet to find anyone mention the problem of...
  14. FUBAR!!!

I should start getting used to sarcastic "jabs", that's all I seem to be getting while trying to have a logical discussion. As for the "keep your **** in check remark" I totally agree with that and I'm sure in some utopian fantasy their could be the perfect military soldier who is not at all...
  15. FUBAR!!!

I read 3 or 4 pages before I posted. I'm not going to read a 40 page thread with roughly 600 reply's just to post in it, I guess some people have too much time on their hands.