Recent content by Frosty

1. ANYONE HYPED FOR TOMORROW!!!!!

yes, coming back after a long hiatus. Bought Warband release day back in 2010 and put too many hours into it... :roll:
  2. Forum Feedback and Suggestions (NOT Game Feedback)

I'm not exactly sure where to post this, but a moderator changed my forum name from 'frostysmittyjaja' to just 'Frosty' a few years back, looks like the redesign has reverted this change, any chance it could be changed back?
  3. Will mods be availabe for EA?

Hunt mod please, great times were had many years ago on that mod
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Can this just release already!
  5. Still active!

I'm back after a few years.
  6. Computer freezes after Windows logo

Splintert said:
    No, really, not using Windows 10 solves so many problems. I can't even imagine how you guessed to turn off integrated graphics, good troubleshooting.

True I guess, but it's the only major I've had so far so I'll keep going for now. It is annoying when it downloads drivers with windows update, whose idea was that??
  7. Computer freezes after Windows logo

Splintert said:
    Install a working operating system.

Thanks!

I fixed the issue, whenever Intel HD Graphics were enabled it would not get past the Windows logo, if I keep it disabled it works.
  8. Computer freezes after Windows logo

Specs: i5 3570, GTX 970, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 64bit Started my computer today, was running fine and everything and then it just freezed and I had to turn it off by the button. Restarted, now it keeps freezing on the startup logo (with the five twirling dots) or it will get past that and my TV...
  9. Free Games - Recomendations and updates galore

Origins and uPlays support is also miles ahead of Steams
  10. Introduction/Hello thread

Golradir said:
    Ah man you removed me from steam?  :cry:

I don't remember doing so :sad:
  11. Introduction/Hello thread

Golradir said:
    Frosty said:
    Golradir said:
    hello guy

Your name is so familiar, it hurts me to say I have forgot who you are... Did you used to play on Nditions Duel Server? Pretty sure you were an admin at some point, no?
    Yea, I remember you from Nditions. I dont remember being an admin there though. I think my name was OLL_Golradir back then :party:

Must have been regular then, pretty sure I had you on Steam for a while haha
  12. Introduction/Hello thread

Golradir said:
    hello guy

Your name is so familiar, it hurts me to say I have forgot who you are... Did you used to play on Nditions Duel Server? Pretty sure you were an admin at some point, no?
  13. Introduction/Hello thread

Thendes said:
    Frosty said:
    Thendes said:
    Have my children <3

Why is that my friend?
    You're not supposed to question me, you are supposed to obey. Know this and your time here will be much more... Pleasant.. For you.

Sounds hot.
  14. Introduction/Hello thread

Teofish said:
    Frosty said:
    I used to hang here
    I vaguely remember you. Can't remember if you were a prick or not though. So congrats on the fresh start.

I can't remember if you were or not either, many thanks!
Back
Top Bottom