Recent content by frost13

1. Resolved LS-0013 or unable to initialize steam API

Are you still experiencing this issue? P.S.: Thanks!(:
    still until now even after updating to 1.5.7 stupid epic launcher refuses to start it and i have never even played multiplayer since i purchased it
    what is the point of buying the game if i cant play, can i transfer my game to steam at least?
    i already confirm the files over countless times, every time i reach out to stupid epic games they say i have to verify the game. it never works
    just 3 hours of redownloading for nothing
  2. Resolved LS-0013 or unable to initialize steam API

Hi! Sorry to hear that! Can you please check the games intallation folder? If there is a file named steam.target please delete it and validate the game files again.
    also I tried deleting all of them and verifying but no hope
  3. Resolved LS-0013 or unable to initialize steam API

i got only four .dll files:
    TaleWorlds.PlatformService.Steam
    TaleWorlds.Diamond.AccessProvider.Steam
    Steamworks.NET
    steam_api64
    so shall i delete them all or which?

P.S. good choice for Carmilla profile pic
  4. Resolved LS-0013 or unable to initialize steam API

I purchased bannerlord on dec30 and funny part is that it stopped working the next morning. Epic games forced an update and after that update the game keeps giving this error and if I tried to use Bannerlord.Native i get unable to initialize steam API Tried to contact EPIC games, verified the...
  5. Error code LS-0013

I purchased bannerlord on dec30 and funny part is that it stopped working the next morning. Epic games forced an update and after that update the game keeps giving this error and if I tried to use Bannerlord.Native i get unable to initialize steam API Tried to contact EPIC games, verified the...
Back
Top Bottom