Recent content by Frodzero

1. Frodzero

Dear PS4 Players, what's it like over there?

In the few hours I’ve spent playing I haven’t seen any teamkilling and the text chat isn’t used very often, and only on Duel. 90% of the players are worse than bots.
  2. Frodzero

Coliseum

Being able to throw prisoners in there and bet on them would be a fun way of earning money.
  3. Frodzero

Painting Armor?

Maybe if it was the same as in For Honour? You can paint your armour but the paint is peeling a bit so it doesn’t look too modern.
  4. Frodzero

Vaegir ethnogenesis theories

lolbash said:
    Horik6697 said:
    lolbash said:
    Dont forget that somehow in the MNB universe, in the year 1352, ghouls came to existence, and somehow the entire kingdom of Swadia had a rebellion, and formed a new faction called the Vaegirs. King harlus was revived as a skeleton and is planning on restoring his throne from the current swadian king.

Mount and blade lore is very rocky indeed, so its safe to assume Talesworlds didnt think about lore until Bannerlord popped up in Amagradon's head.

If it gonna fit the lore you created in your head, why not...? King Harlaus rise from the dead and start to feast with the souls of his enemies of the Kerghitai Empire

I didnt create this. This is the actual story for a very early version of mount and blade. Its called warrider. Look it up.
    It was the story for the early version of the game, but got removed which means it isn’t part of the lore.
  5. Frodzero

MP Fantasy [WB] Calestria | 0.4.0 Release 11th December at 18:00 GMT

Seen as though this mod is dead, would you be able to reopen the native hunger games server? As a new player I’ve always wanted one of those, and from what I’ve heard your one used to be really popular.
  6. Frodzero

Is there easy way to make alot of denars?

I’ve never really bothered with enterprises because of the changing prices. Is it a guaranteed profit every time?
  7. Frodzero

Shield On The Back

Maybe some shields (such as the expensive metal ones) could have a modifier that makes them protect against all damage like they do in Warband?
  8. Frodzero

Suggestion: Have Bannerlord follow GMOD's way of joining other people's servers.

I think I’d prefer the old system. On Gmod the downloads can sometimes take up to 20 minutes to download, and they make the game so badly I can’t alt+tab or click cancel.
  9. Frodzero

Minor Suggestions

All of these would be great
  10. Frodzero

Cannot Finish Quest "Challenge <some noble> to a Trial of Arms (optional)"

Try to either find her at a feast or ask a lord where your first lady is.
  11. Frodzero

Permadeath

Can you not just delete your character when you die?
Back
Top Bottom