Recent content by Link69100

1. Link69100

Inverted materials on Head

Hey Murat,

Will try to match the triangle counts but just to be sure , the game load the object (face, eye ,etc) by their polygon amount right ?

So in fact my new eyes have too many poly and be recognized as a mouth ? will check it out , thanks again , i come back to you when i made my test with the modifyed head

Regards
  2. Link69100

Hey Guys , dont understand why nobody answer :cry:

Why make a Q/A if nobody of TW can help the modders ... I'm asking myself ...

Perhaps change the head is not authorized yet , so please give an answer on this subject !

Regards
  3. Link69100

Dear devs and modders, I work actually on a new head model for a futur mod and I need your help on it ! ? All the morph animations are set correctly, it work on model viewer with this beautiful new head :grin: and the facial animations also work ingame ? BUT STILL A BIG PROBLEM Every...
  4. Link69100

Doors system

Yeah , it could be great to have help on it ?
  5. Link69100

Doors system

Hey Calradia, We actually work on new doors models with the S&M team and we would like to know if there is a way to make doors openablle or closable using eventually the doors skeleton of the native ones or with a new one ? We tried to replicate the castle gate system but without succeed ...
  6. Link69100

New weapon is in the inventory but not visible in fight

not really ? nobody seems to have some informations ...
  7. Link69100

Tolkien Modding Community @M&B

Elven Sword Mod soon : - )
  8. Link69100

New weapon is in the inventory but not visible in fight

Hey Calradia , I work actually on the finalization of my mod and I encounter some problems , Like you can see , my new blade is here (and I'm dead so ?) But the blade just pop up on the ground when I died , it was invisible during the fight (in the right hand) : The blade just appear...
  9. Link69100

Activating shape keys for hand armor?

I've worked on the facial animations and its the same problem

There is a list of one hundred shape keys in the female face , I've reproduce them on my model an some strange result ...

I can add a face ingame and all the animations are here but just with one mesh (without submeshes "head_female_a.2" for exemple) , or a face is composed from 4 different submeshes I think. Even with apply the shape key to the other submeshes , same result , a big vertex full screen .

I have open a thread on this problem but no answer for now sorry ?
  10. Link69100

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

Just an idea of mod :

A mod based on the Aztec and Maya civilizations (years 1400's , 1500's)

It cool be awesome too create different type of architecture like pyramides , temple , ball ground !

Let me know if someone is interested
  11. Link69100

Imported hair mesh appears shinier than vanilla hair mesh

Of what I know ,it's better to create materials directly in the BL editor , you can't import the settings of a blender material. For the specular creation on a new texture ,@NPC99 said me that :
    "Bannerlord speculars need you to stack your Metallic texture in the red channel, your Gloss (or inverted roughness) in the Green channel and your Ambient Occlusion in the Blue channel (before importing the specular texture)"

This information is visible in the official documentation, texture section if I'm right
    But I dont know why the original asset loose some brightness in import export :unsure: perhaps a tpac problems
  12. Link69100

HELP texture and materials

Js4vt.png

Thats what I see in the model viewer , facials anim and rigging ok

QnFE6.png
    rjeUD.png

And that what I see when I start a new campaign :facepalm:
  13. Link69100

[BL] Post & Find Mod Ideas

I'm working on this for a few days now. Most of the work so far has been research and a lot is possible. Right now I have a mechanism to spawn a building at any location and NPC's will properly walk around it (dynamic navigation meshes). I also implemented cutting down trees, the tree falling with physics, then the tree dividing in 3 wood logs after a few more cuts, which can be picked up and carried by the player or NPC's. I think I also figured out how to create horse-pulled carriages and hand-pushed carts and such. There are a lot of useful animations already in the game, but some new ones need to be made to make things look good (I don't yet know how to create new anims, and I have very little animating experience).
    Awesome @Captain_Octavius !!

And do you plane to create a open scene mod or a mode with some place to farm and some place to build city and villages ? Singleplayer or MP ?

Can help for the animations perhaps ! I made some facials animations on blender and I can search some cool lumberjack animations or stuff like this
Back
Top Bottom