Recent content by frenchiveruti

1. frenchiveruti

Resolved Griar Airbh doesn't have a prison, I can't rescue a prisoner.

I questioned myself if that rock would be a prison, but as it didn't have a guard in front of it I didn't check the spot throughly, I blame myself for this one. I went around the castle like 20 times, but only looking for the guard that has the key to the prison.
    Luckily, the quest got cancelled after a peace treaty.
    Thanks, I would mark this as solved.
    And thanks for the reply, I wasn't expecting one really haha. Have a nice day.
  2. frenchiveruti

Resolved Griar Airbh doesn't have a prison, I can't rescue a prisoner.

Hello, simply put, I've scourged the place, walked like a moron, and there's no prison to be found or prison keeper to beat up. What the hell I am supposed to do with the quest I have at hand?
  3. frenchiveruti

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

Phalnax811 said:
    This blog is about 5 years old :/

I remember this blog. I can't believe its been that long but it was nice watching the video again.
    It's taking so long to release that the engine will be old already haha
  4. frenchiveruti

Dev Blog 27/06/2019

What does make a member an active member? 
    I mean, I've seen people of reddit really active, but never step here in the forums.
  5. frenchiveruti

[SUBMOD] Tweaking PoP 3.7 (UPD #45, 2016-12-17, 04:34 PM)

Leonion said:
    frenchiveruti said:
    Hey, do you think it's possible to implement a menu like the one that you get when you capture a fief as a leader, but for when you assign the fief on a later date? The one that displays how many castles, towns and villages each lord has.
    Thanks

Added as tweak #3.2.
    Also I updated tweak compilation.

kowalskiy, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in making adaptions...

You're awesome.
  6. frenchiveruti

Hey, do you think it's possible to implement a menu like the one that you get when you capture a fief as a leader, but for when you assign the fief on a later date? The one that displays how many castles, towns and villages each lord has.
    Thanks
  7. frenchiveruti

[Solved] Annoying repetitive red message

Leonion said:
    frenchiveruti said:
    is this in the Tweaks post somewhere around?
    What is?
    The other guy?
    No, this happened on a Russian forum.

What happened is the party you sent died before reaching its destination which is not supposed to happen because the whole tweak works in some sort a "loop". As long as you always send someone on their way when you misclick the option, it will be fine. But sending zero soldiers and then attacking the party "breaks" the loop which now has to be "reset" manually with that piece of code I posted.
    I hope that makes some sense, because I just never learned to code like professionally, so I know how to do certain stuff but have no idea what it is called and how to explain it correctly. :grin:
    It was clear enough, what I meant with my question was if the "problem" that I got into was posted somewhere around your original post for the tweaks, and if not maybe should be there but I don't know how many people fall into this problem.
    In any case, thanks for the explanation :grin:
  8. frenchiveruti

Leonion said:
    Well, you are not the first one who misclicked that dialogue option, sent 0 troops, attacked the party and ended up getting error messages. :grin:
    To fix this, do the following:
    1) In simple_triggers, find the trigger that starts with 1.000000 20.
    2) Increase 20 by 1.
    3) Insert 2133 2 144115188075857214 0 right after 21 (followed by a gap).
    4) Start the game.
    5) Wait till the "send troops" dialogue option is working again and error messages have stopped popping up.
    6) Close the game.
    7) Reverse the changes that you did to the trigger.
    :cool: Keep playing as usual.

Omg you are so amazing, just so I can feel stupid, is this in the Tweaks post somewhere around?
    Thanks for the very fast reply.
    Just for curiosity, what the **** happened and what does this fix do? Can you explain it if it isn't too long?
  9. frenchiveruti

Hello, I wish some help on this issue, I'll tell how it started and also give you all the info needed.  First of all, I have the game on steam, with my latest version installed, both PoP and MB Warband. I also installed the "PoP Tweaks" So, my issue started when I went to a little village, and...
  10. frenchiveruti

Leonion said:
    Ehhmm....
    Got an e-mail notification about a comment on dropbox asking "Does this have the latest update to Tweak #38?"
    No idea how to find this comment on dropbox let alone how to answer it there, so I'll answer it here:
    Yes, it does. I updated the files.
    Yes, it was me, but I figured it out by myself haha.
  11. frenchiveruti

Some of those tweaks should really go with the official release. Thanks for the time you took to make them!  :grin:
  12. frenchiveruti

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 8 - Engine Power [VIDEO]

zackgreco said:
    frenchiveruti said:
    Not much dev blogs many?
    Translate it as, "there isn't enough dev blogs"
Back
Top Bottom