Recent content by Frederickson

1. Frederickson

2de Lijn Bataljon *Recruiting 17+* NA (EU welcome)

[b] With drawn sword "General Bayonet" marched forward into the gap, which appeared between the Brunswickers and the 5th British Brigade. He called upon the Dutchmen: "Forward colonel Detmers and charge with the bayonet !" Chasse wrote: "... there were no troops, not a single man of the allies...
  2. Frederickson

SUGGESTION: Great Allting!

STARik said:
    Frederickson said:
    heh gives me ideas about how cool scenario events could be... ex. the two teams are two groups that are going to conduct diplomacy. **** goes bad and a fight breaks out (then the small battle happens with a certain time limit, then the next round will be a reaction battle to the incident.) i don't know this game could make some interesting scenarios if people were interested.

During one event we did have two leaders discuss things in chat ending it with insults and a battle afterwards.

do want.
  3. Frederickson

Get in the game you big turds!

cant stand siege.
  4. Frederickson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8m310BMRvc nice background music.
  5. Frederickson

enjoyed a nice bit a battling. lost my edge for a couple rounds, then got it back.
  6. Frederickson

Any scrappers on?
  7. Frederickson

SUGGESTION: Great Allting!

heh gives me ideas about how cool scenario events could be... ex. the two teams are two groups that are going to conduct diplomacy. **** goes bad and a fight breaks out (then the small battle happens with a certain time limit, then the next round will be a reaction battle to the incident.) i don't know this game could make some interesting scenarios if people were interested.
  8. Frederickson

I like how i can come on in the morning (NA time) and have a couple nice duels. but wouldn't mind seeing some larger conflicts xD
  9. Frederickson

University was in the way.
  10. Frederickson

I just want someone to play axes with me... q.q
  11. Frederickson

so much for some morning Vikingr xD
  12. Frederickson

Antwangus' Map (Great Plains coming soon!)

pissed. now my frontier knowledge is useless...
  13. Frederickson

New spain poll for NA

the map is gross looking for the most part. the invisible walls. the horrible terrain. not to mention its confusing as hell with all the random teleports a lot of which do not have anything signifying where it will take you... I would prefer a version of the previous frontier map with maybe a few more cool places (rather than just giant forests with nothing but trees (maybe some ruins or something, we need to get creative otherwise it gets boring)
  14. Frederickson

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

HVossi92 said:
    Thanks a lot for your helpful advice, I already applied :smile:
    np spread the love.
  15. Frederickson

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

HVossi92 said:
    Hey Folks,

I'm new to Napoleonic wars (though no noob :wink:), and I am looking for a Prussian Regiment (EU). I'm looking for something which has enough people, but without forced activity pressure, since I am playing for fun and to relax, so I don't want to be under time pressure just to get to in game Training in time^^ (since I have enough time pressure in real life :grin:)

about me:

Nick: HVossi92
    Steam: gigahv

And I love making videos (that's also what I study & freelance), so I would really enjoy to get some people for some epic Napoleonic battles ;D

I'd be really looking forward to find a nice regiment :smile:

Given your laid back nature you are looking for I would recommend the 19te
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,223264.0.html

They are some good lads and have been around since MM. They are great guys and I am sure you will fit right in if you decide to join them. Good luck in your NW endeavors.
Back
Top Bottom