Recent content by freakin wat

1. freakin wat

"Classsic Mode"

Nate said:
    I like your suggestion, though I must disagree with your signature...

It is in satire of their stupidity!

So, Bad Idea, will you implement this if you can?
  2. freakin wat

"Classsic Mode"

Brilliant. I do miss fighting men on giant horses! I would offer to help but I haven't got any know-how, if you need a voice actor give me a shout though haha
  3. freakin wat

"Classsic Mode"

I'm not posting this in the "crazy suggestions" thread because it's not to do with any induvidual gameplay elements. You'll see what I mean  :wink: I, like many others, had the time of my life when FI was one defender faction vs one invader faction. It was in beta with about 4 maps, and it was...
  4. freakin wat

[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Hey guys, I have been pretty inactive for a year or two due to real life and a **** PC, but the day I come to check on taleworlds I see this thread! I'm glad FI is coming back, it was my favorite mod without a doubt! I wll be keeping an eye on progress :smile:
    Well done!
  5. freakin wat

Stuttering during open field battles

Fehnor said:
    freakin wat necroed three topics the day he responded to this about the same issue. This one just happened tohave been posted a few days before. Thanks for posting your fix.

Actually, those threads were all not more than a month old, I'm not a idiot - don't talk to me like one please. I bumped three other threads because there are other people with this problem, and Taleworlds seems to not care about user issues with more and more frequency; therefore the more attention I bring to this issue, the more likely a fix will be suggested. And it has, so thank you, I guess I'll try fiddling with my drivers.
  6. freakin wat

Character running on the spot

Manlysloth said:
    Hello there, i've had this problem for a while, since i upgraded to windows 7 (64), when i join a server, regardless of my ping, i seem to run on the spot all the time, jumping causes me to teleport to where i'd be if i'd been walking all that way. everyone else seems to just walk around doing there thing, whilst i run on the spot, it's really quite frustrating. any help is appreciated.

Having the same problem. It seems there are a fair few people with this issue, I've bumped 3 threads now - hopefully it'll get noticed now.
  7. freakin wat

strange character stuttering

Bump. Sorry to necro - I'm having this issue in multiplayer, it renders M&B unplayable for me. Any ideas, anyone? I've started playing after a 3/4 month break, I haven't changed anything, but it's suddenly started stuttering.
  8. freakin wat

Stuttering during open field battles

Bump. I've been trying to get back into Warband too, after not playing for 3/4 months, but online, every 20 seconds or so, my character "teleports", or seemingly gets pushed by an invisible hand to somewhere near by. I guess you'd call it extreme lag, but my frame rate is fine, everyone else is fine, but it really is gamebreaking, as I can't enjoy online any more. Sometimes I'd be fighting someone, and they would swing, seemingly facing away from me and far away, but I would take damage. It's like my character online is in a different position to the one I'm in in my game. If you know what I mean, I'm blabbering a bit haha. Please help me out, this has never happened before, I've played with this patch before and it's fine, I've just come back after a bit of a break. Thanks a lot.
  9. freakin wat

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Merlkir said:
    Sadly, while some (ok, one) of the TW devs seem to like TLD, I fear we can't expect them to spend time debugging stuff for a game they no longer support. Which MnB seems to be.  (yet they won't even discuss licensing the engine with us. I still wonder why.)
    Heck, I am quite disappointed with their change in attitude towards players and modders. Sad.

Hell, I'll sign a petition if you set one up.
  10. freakin wat

Is there any way of reducing the size of the casualties etc text? I like having it on, but sometimes it obliterates my game screen in sieges and melees haha. If not, it doesn't matter too much, it feels more realistic, looking around to see how the battle is going.
  11. freakin wat

MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

Kazzan said:
    Mostly playing TLD when I have free time, listening to music or chatting with the CoR guys.
    I'm always doing something small for fun as far as modding goes, scene editing and things, been trying to learn how to make quests for SP as well.
    But I'm not as active with anything as I was.

Fair enough...is The Hornburg still on the go? No one ever seems to play invasion any more :sad:

Edit: For the hornburg patch, it says extract to modules...does this mean into the hornburg folder in modules?
  12. freakin wat

MP Fantasy The Hornburg [LOTR] (Invasion co-op)

Kazzan said:
    I'd love to play this mod with siege.

And hey Punxaintstopin, long time no see.

Hi Kazzan - I know! My Warband multiplayer has been broken for a few months, I've only just sorted it...also, with the release of TLD my Warband (and study) time is at a priemium haha. I had a Warband session last night though after I fixed it, it was good fun. What are you up to now? What's hot mod-wise? Fancy a game of Invasion (or Hornburg) sometime soon? I've got no idea what the servers are like these days though.

I should be back around a good bit now, untill I drown in exams haha, it's good to speak to you again.
  13. freakin wat

Merlkir said:
    It's not a pass. Its the Paths of the Dead and nobody except Aragorn has any chance of getting through there.

Ahh fair enough, I didn't know that.

I got a strange bug just now, I was camping outside the uruk river camp, with my sieging army of Rohan, when I got the message "assassins in the camp!" All the enemies were orcs, but about half of my troops were uruk hi as well - it was very strange!
    Furthermore, it seems in every battle I now have 4 warg allies...2 of them are always killed, and 2 wounded after every battle, but I don't ever see them on the actual battle map.
    If you're evil can you send assassins after enemy commanders? Because Bolg the lesser sent them after me or something haha. That would be a very cool thing to implement in the future though - missions with a few men (orcs) to assassinate enemy leaders.
  14. freakin wat

Caliburn said:
    One other suggestion; this may be personal taste, but I would really recommend upping the number of reinforcement waves in battles.  Since everyone is lowering the battle size to avoid CTDs, compensating by increasing the reinforcement waves would be a way to keep the feeling of large battles.  Also, this mod tends toward fights between big armies, and having to stop and re-load the battle every time you kill 100 enemies gets a little old.

Seconded, more waves would be brilliant, sometimes i get stuck versus 10 or so orcs even when I have troops left, it's intensely annoying!

I also second the idea to make wargs cheat-killable, it would be very helpful haha.

I'm not getting this out of lore, rather out of TATW haha, but is there not a pass near between Edoras and Pineth Gealin? Because it's annoying to have to trek all the way around the mountains just to do a "scout corsair lair" quest - it'd be great to put a pass in, if it wont unbalance the game, and is lore-worthy (you could slow down movement in the pass to reperesent crossing it?) :smile:

EDIT :
    DAfan26019 said:
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if you or your companions can die?

Yes, your companions can by default, you can't, although you can change these settings in one of the camp menus.
Back
Top Bottom