Recent content by fragonard

1. fragonard

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Is there any news about the game recently?
    Not really, although there is a live test active on Steam db right now. Maybe a hotfix soon.
  2. fragonard

How to delete ability of my prisoners to escape?

If you have the 225 perks in scouting and riding Lords will not escape but other troops have a 50% chance.
  3. fragonard

Will there be more attribute bonus points in perks?

Or, if you want more combat levels, sacrifice 1 Endurance attribute for a 6th focus point in 1H/2H. Gives 314 cap in your example with 6 attributes. (you must already have 5 normal focus points before you do it)
  4. fragonard

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I have a question about getting knocked out in combat. Assuming Birth and Death on and combat deaths off, does getting knocked out have any affect on eventual death from old age, disease, or injuries? TIA
  5. fragonard

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I wonder what the difference is, subtle hardware/OS issues? Drivers? Mods?
  6. fragonard

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Do you run a lot of mods? I have over 2000 hours in BL and have had almost no crashes, none at all in the past year. It's like we're playing different games.
  7. fragonard

Patch Notes v1.2.8

Yesterday I learned that the 225 smith perk can raise your focus points in 1H/2H to effective level of 6 if it has already been raised to 5 normally. Could a Dev comment on whether or not that is intended?

edit: I tried it myself and it works FWIW. I also learned that if you pick the right choices for your younger siblings, you can get them to 6 bow. Pretty good hidden mechanic.
  8. fragonard

Flag holder person in formation?

I noticed this too. The banner holder used to be the lowest level troop in the group but now it's a troop that might not be in your group at all. For example, the banner holder in my archer group is a random battanian infantry of a type I don't even have in my party.
  9. fragonard

Patch Notes v1.2.8

This started in 1.2.6 beta and carried over to main. It's been widely reported.
  10. fragonard

Examining the new Bow Riding Penalty

Good vid. This matches my own experience exactly, it's not that bad if you start with 30 riding.
  11. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

So that is "balance" thing ? Make sense, it just got harder .
    Apart of that no gamebreaking bugs ?
    The only minor problem I've noticed is that big brother's points are autoallocated even if the box is unchecked. Sister is OK though. I haven't gotten to late game so not sure about kingdom stuff. Overall, it seems pretty stable to me.
  12. fragonard

It's not quite that bad. Aiming starts to get useful by riding 50 or so, it's just the very start if you have 10 or 20 riding.
  13. fragonard

In Progress Sibling skills and perks auto allocated even with box unchecked.

Summary: How to Reproduce:after rescue, big brother has perks assigned Have you used cheats and if so which:no cheats, no mods Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS:win11 GPU:rx 6600 GPU Driver Version:23 Q3 1 CPU:i5 13500 RAM:32 GB Motherboard:b760m c Storage...
  14. fragonard

New beta 1.2.5 bug. Brother's skills and perks are auto assigned even though the auto assign box is unchecked. This really makes big brother a lot less valuable.
  15. fragonard

The low riding penalty is way overdone. My usual starting character with 20 riding is useless. The target reticle barely closes, entire band of looters is in it. You can't really aim at all, just shoot in a general direction, and yes, arrows sometimes do fly off at crazy angles. 1500 should be brought down to 500 tops. Please fix this.
Back
Top Bottom