Recent content by fragonard

1. fragonard

Patch Notes e1.5.9

What's going on? Is the 1.59 beta now the same as 1.59 live? I'm confused.
  2. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

They removed the ability to switch between 1 hand & 2 hands
    So it's like Warband? 1H with shield, 2H without?
  3. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Soooo... 1.5.9 this week? maybe?
    We can dream....
  4. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

Just got an update.
  5. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ EVERYONE SUMMON THE PATCH NOTES ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

:lol:
    I don't think this was a normal patch. Just 112 Bytes, maybe changed a version number? Can't be content.
  6. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

I tried a new game today with latest beta and noticed at least one mule in Battanian lands.
  7. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Gee i hope not, on the steam page the recommended specs are set for 8GBs.
    I have 16GB so I'm not sure but There have been complaints about 8GB performance since the release in March. Sounds like it might be true.
  8. fragonard

Quick way to advance troops?

The new order system is driving me crazy, too many steps. I used to select troop type and then F6, simple. How can you do that now without going through the order wheel? Is there a shortcut I'm missing?
  9. fragonard

Mounted Crossbow

That seems to help a lot. Not 100% so there must be smthg else but it makes a noticeable difference. It may be that moving at all has some bearing. If I reload after a stationary shot without moving at all, it always seems to work. Thanks for the tip, it was driving me crazy.
  10. fragonard

Mounted Crossbow

Anyone else tried a light crossbow mounted? Pretty good combo I'd say. As a Battanian, you can only start with 1 FP in Xbow but in less than 30 min RT I had Xbow to 72 and riding to 115. Great synergy between the two it seems. the extra damage from the xbow really shows. The reloading is a...
  11. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Well, that's up to your opinion on what is and isn't worthy. But having a good party-wage perk (usuable by everyone, in almost all circumstances) replaced by a perk that can only be used by AI -- but most AI will never reach -- is objectively bad.

Removed. It was at Leadership 125, now it is gone. The bandits still have upgrade paths to noble units, so I'll see if I can get it done without a perk.
    Maybe garrisoning ready-to-level bandits still works.
  12. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Hmm. Horse archer nerf with the -20% penalty or is it just a nerf to early tier horse archer? Will need to look at riding skill of horse archers.
    notes say penalty is 0 at 100 riding.
  13. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5

Wow, light crossbow can be used mounted now. Might have to rethink my build.
  14. fragonard

How are troop trees feeling now?

Or spark them into being since this is an earlier period.
  15. fragonard

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.3

I played today for the first time in three weeks and confirmed that I'm burnt out on the current state of the game. To be fair though, I've played over 700 hours so I'm not really complaining. Even if this is the end, I've gotten my money's worth. I'm also pretty sure it will be better eventually.
Top Bottom