Leader steam ID : https://steamcommunity.com/id/iweester/
    Number of Player : 15-20
    I agree to the rules : Yes
  2. [FR] iWeester

NA Other Open Kingdom Of Atria Saturday Battle Event

Clan name: Bataillon Sacré | Compagnie de fer
    Clan Tags
    : BS | CF
    Clan Leader's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/iweester/https://steamcommunity.com/id/bestcavna/
    Estimated Attendance: 15
  3. [FR] iWeester

EU Other Completed RdC Saturday Event [Closed]

Clan Name : Bataillon sacré | Compagnie de fer
    Team Tag : [BS|CF]
    Banner : tour
    Steam Leader ID : t'as déjà mon lapin
    Expected Number : 15 pour le moment
    I have read the rules and I will respect them.
  4. [FR] iWeester

I hope it's a joke

We need private multiplayer and we have skins ... seriously the majority of the community is not 8 years old. Don't forget the star wars skins, Santa Claus skins, barbie skins ... let's go to create a new Fortnite !
  5. [FR] iWeester

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Only the 1st battalion was in Spain in 1813 and 1814 and that battalion had been transferred to the new 42nd regiment by August, 1814.
    I know. Don't worry, that's part of the plan.
  6. [FR] iWeester

SP MP Musket Era Sword & Musket [Napoleonic Wars - Bannerlord Mod Project]

Kinda nitpicky, but the 45e probably never received the 1812 uniform. An inspection of the regiment on August 1st, 1814 showed that they were still in the pre-1812 uniform and there's no record of them ordering new uniforms until June, 1815, which obviously didn't get delivered before Waterloo.
    Hello, the 45e was stationed in Spain so it's normal, there was no longer any organization for the uniforms there. Nevertheless the recruits of 45e were from 1813 equipped with Bardin, so on the whole we are good. In all cases, French uniforms in Spain are messy. To simplify the work we must follow the Bardin regulations of the time. I hope you understand. Cordially.
  7. [FR] iWeester

Open letter by the RolePlay community

As manager and founder of the TaleWorlds French-speaking fans discord for 1 year (9700 members) and of the Sacred Battalion for 4 years (1000 registered in 4 years). Player since 2010 on TaleWorlds games, modders, level designer, member of many modding teams... I support this server project for the multiplayer community that has brought your games to life for so long. #Multiplayerlivematter

Greetings.
  8. [FR] iWeester

C'est pour les français ou pour les francophones? C'est ambiguë :s
    Qu'est-ce qui vous différencie de Bannerlord France?
    Et depuis quand échanger par les forums n'est pas facile?

Pourquoi est-ce que ces coups de pub pour des serveurs sont tolérés sur les forums, surtout quand ils ont comme but de nous faire concurrence? Je croyais la publicité et les solicitations pour rejoindre des serveurs/forums/etc. externes interdites.
    Comme précisé directement sur le Discord les francophones ne sont pas oubliés, l’équipe a pas mal hésité sur le nom à choisir.
  9. [FR] iWeester

Empire faction 1.5

Everyone is okay with the other concerns?
  10. [FR] iWeester

Empire faction 1.5

For me it is necessary to reduce the capacities of the cataphract and to put it a shield
  11. [FR] iWeester

Empire faction 1.5

The cataphract has very tanky armor and a tanky horse, and can pick a long spear (knotos) which can outrange inf. spears, or you could go for a shield for protection (tradoffs)
    if there is 1 archer the game is over for the cataphract
  12. [FR] iWeester

Empire faction 1.5

The cataphract has very tanky armor and a tanky horse, and can pick a long spear (knotos) which can outrange inf. spears, or you could go for a shield for protection (tradoffs)
    The vlandian knight have almost the same armor and a best improve armor ... and he have a shield
  13. [FR] iWeester

Avenir et ambitions

Le coté multi-joueur est droguant, j'ai beaucoup de plaisir aussi à y jouer. Quand je rage sur le mode Captain, je viens me défouler sur les TDM Europe ou NA. Il n'y a aucun jeux de parfait et il n'y en aura jamais. Tous les joueurs jouent avec les mêmes handicaps, cessons de demander des comptes aux DEV et posez-vous la question ; est-ce que je devrai plus tôt m'acclimater au lieu de quémander?
    "Tous les joueurs jouent avec les mêmes handicaps". Je ne suis pas d'accord certains joueurs et parfois des équipes trichent à n'en plus finir. Le seul truc que l'anticheat bloque c'est mon overwolf ts3 ... le multijoueur est à l'abandon. J'ai passé 8300 heures de jeu sur Mount and Blade et Mount and blade Warband (au moins 7500 heures sur le multijoueur), forcé de constater qu'il est nul à chier. Les développeurs nous ont abandonnés en écoutant par exemple pour le CaC les recommandations de la communauté solo durant la alpha (je suis témoins direct). Maintenant ces foutu joueurs solo ne parlent presque plus, mais le multijoueur est injouable et la mêlée est horrible. Pour montrer aussi le coté absurde du jeu je peux dire qu'on ne peut pas taper accroupi (merci pour les murs de boucliers pour les équipes multi ça fait plaisir de penser à nous) mais on peut claquer des sauts de jedi sans pression c'est n'importe quoi.
  14. [FR] iWeester

Hey Gamers, what do you actually like about Bannerlord multiplayer?

Nice question!

We like to be able to cheat without getting banned or kicked.
    We like being able to insult and kill our teammate without getting banned or kicked.
    We like being able to kill hundreds of enemies without our sunset spear breaking.
    We like being able to hit through a shield even when he's on guard.
    We like to be able to make 360 ° jumps and hit a rider who charges us in the head.
    We like that the cowards who crouch cannot hit.
    We like when we are a rider to be protected as well on the right as on the left by his shield even if it is only on one side.
    We like when we are a rider that our shield can protect the horse's hoofs and its weight.
    We like when we are a rider that it is the head of the horse that poc when we have a spear that comes on our head.
    We like to kill a horse in full armor all at once with a sword or a small javelin in the foot.
    We like random damage which often does less than 5 damage even when you get hit in the head.
    +1
Back
Top Bottom