Recent content by Foxdemonking

1. SP - General Mercenary Hall for cities?

Perhaps in certain cities, or as something you can build to add the notable to hire from, there should be a Mercenary Hall that lets you recruit the non-base units? Traditionally we'd just find them in the tavern but why not go whole hog and add a notable NPC to hire from regularly so we can...
  2. How to get sword sister?

Why the heck does she have 300 bow? Does she even have one?
  3. [Concern] Top tier troop strenght

I do have go give it to the AI for how well they can pull off the Wheel.

I run something like 45 horse archers and 50 Heavy Lance and it is breathtaking how well the AI handles the wedge charge and then the horse archer surround. Full cav is strong as hell and I highly recommend it if you want to watch some amazing fights. It's just a bit expensive to upkeep.
  4. [Concern] Top tier troop strenght

I have noticed this might have something to do with the weapons they're equipped with. Cataphracts seem to miss all the time with those terrible two-handed Cataphract Lances but my Heavy Lancer's just mow everything down.

Ranged units and the Khanate horse units are the only ones I've seen regularly pulling their weight. Imperial Legionnaires are pretty durable but they really seem to suffer mixing it up with even lower quality infantry.
Back
Top Bottom