Recent content by fortinbras_martel

1. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

I'm not leader of BkS yet?!?!

-Returns to cryogenic hibernation-
  2. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Yeah so I fell for harold campings end of the world prediction. Sold everything I had at the time.. Canceled my lease ect... Finally was able to purchase a pc again this month.... From one of the many pawn shops near by that have sprung up in the past couple of year nearby. Things are looking up :smile:

I could have sworn the tale world forums would have been the first thing to burn in the apocalypse.
  3. Native Completed LES Summer Supremacy NA Dueling Tournament - $222+ Prize- Congrats to M!

Paxman said:
    Duel between me and Fortinbras 0-7 in his favor. Fort can confirm, or we have a screenshot.

I confirm.
  4. Native Completed Kitten's Badly Organized Outdoor Brawl (K-BOOB)

The ONE scrim I try leading the team and telling them what to do and where to move and no one is able to hear me. I thought you all were just ignoring me and getting yourselves killed out of contempt.

No; but it was fun.
  5. +Previous+ Old Thread - Closed

I think you forgot to add my axe to the freelancing list. I signed up right after X did (page 8 )
  6. +Previous+ Old Thread - Closed

Mr.X said:
    Sign me up as a freelancer. Willing to fight for anyone, though not obligated to fight for everyone.

And MYYYYYY
    AXE!
  7. Rhade vs Leonidas Championship duel video

That parapet deserves co-mvp honors.

Nice Video Harn.

Good Fight.
  8. [LES] The League of Extraordinary Swordsmen

Do those who defend a duel cert attempt get a notch in the OP or a tip of the hat?
  9. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

African said:
    peers said:
    Good luck getting rid of it.

I've done it before.

I got the nworts. I've been living with it for a few years now.
  10. BRYTENWALDA 1.34: RELEASE. DOWNLOAD LINK (update: add new download server)

!!!! Downloading now!!!!

Thanks for all the work.
  11. MP Medieval Age of Blades - AoE II based multiplayer mod

I cant believe, today was the day I stumbled upon this awesome mod. How long has this been out, May 06, 2010?

Great Job on the mod.
  12. Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

cav spam is cheap? Blasphemy! Cav spam is the most noble of all the spams. Man and beast working in sync in team. It's like a polo match, the ball are the archers heads.
Back
Top Bottom