Recent content by Forest-Bandit

1. Forest-Bandit

Why isn’t (blood and gold caribbean)available on the (series x)?

This game would make money if it where available to console gamers
  2. Forest-Bandit

SP - General (Sorry needs delete wrong spot)

Sorry
  3. Forest-Bandit

Need More Info (Cheap padded clothes) - (colored clothes) not- appearing in game on series x

We just checked it with the design and the campaign teams, the items you noted should be lootable after the fights but they are not being sold at the shops. Are you sure you have not seen them on the loots?
    Well I know y’all r busy but plz just don’t ignore it it’s a very awsome armor design and should at least be obtained don’t pull a bandit jack kcd on me plz
  4. Forest-Bandit

Need More Info (Cheap padded clothes) - (colored clothes) not- appearing in game on series x

We just checked it with the design and the campaign teams, the items you noted should be lootable after the fights but they are not being sold at the shops. Are you sure you have not seen them on the loots?
    Ya still not appearing in sandbox mode from drops plz add it’s been months since u said anything
  5. Forest-Bandit

In Progress Blue lights flash on screen

Yes it was yellow last time took a screen shot but don’t know how to share
  6. Forest-Bandit

Need More Info Clan party finance bug

Is this just when starting a new party? Or does the wage remain very high?

Are you starting the party by giving any troops to the party leader? They spend money on troops, food, horses so the wage is very high at the beginning.
    I guess but it needs a warning of some kind not just take like 3k without a word
  7. Forest-Bandit

Need More Info Clan party finance bug

Sorry for the late reply. Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game on the consoles? (1.1.6)
    Yes still bugged
  8. Forest-Bandit

Is this coming to Xbox?

Hi Forest-Bandit,

I am afraid there are no further plans to make any important change in the game.

Regards,
    CeltiberoCaesar
    Thanks for the reply
  9. Forest-Bandit

SP - General Marriage with commoners and companions without having to plunder a castle and playable bandit camps with early storage

@Dejan can u take my request up chain of command for me it’s important and playable bandit camps with free early storage?plz we need some form of early storage at the least I’m using my companions gear slot just for storage I’m so desperate lol 😂 de be not very good with weapons I give em.
  10. Forest-Bandit

Freelancer implementation in Single Player

I would say some other features are more frequently requested such as diplomacy-related changes and Feasts but I agree, the ability to serve as a soldier is towards the top. Sure, we'll bring it up in the relevant meeting.

No worries, thank you for joining along for the ride.

We plan to support Bannerlord well into the future but with a Sandbox game as broad as ours (in terms of the many different gameplay loops and niche features within them it can entail), there are always trade-offs to be made in regards to what to work on next and in the long term. Sure, the ability to serve as a soldier is a frequently requested feature but so are many others. As mentioned, we currently don't have any plans for it but we still may explore it in the future.
    Wut about playable bandit bases and free early storage?
  11. Forest-Bandit

@MArdA TaleWorlds I’ve been playing sandbox mode
  12. Forest-Bandit

SP - World Map My suggestion to make hideouts more fun.

I have a fully competent army replete with veteran warriors and trained fighters. It's really annoying to enter a hideout and see that my tactically inclined character has selected the finest peasants and lowest-tier infantry to accompany them up against hardened fighters.

Pardon my language, but what in the blue **** is that all about?

-------------------
    by @Kreu2009

I think the whole hideout thing needs a lot more work to really get interresting.

Picture if you don't like reading:

Text for more in depth explanation:

1. Finding the hideout.

Right now its exltremly easy to find hideouts. You just want to visit a village and suddenly you spot a hideout at the other end of the forrest. I haven't even skilled scouting and i still randomly spot them everywhere. How does it come that nobody already destroyed them if they are that easy to find.

Finding them should already be the first part of the challenge and could offer some change from the constant hunting and killing bandits.
    High bandit activity in a region would be a clue that a hideout is somewhere in that area. You can then find it by following tracks or a bandit party which is on its way to the hideout. Most bandit groups should visit the hideout from time to time to store their loot and to get new men.

2. Actions once you found the hideout.
    Once you found the Hideout you now get two choices.

Option A: Try to sneak up
    First you get to select units you want to come with you. It is totally up to you how many and which units you want to accompany you.
    After you have done that you get placed on the first of two battle maps.
    On the first Battle map are one to three scattered outposts each one having a big signal fire. 25% of the hideouts men power are at these outposts. Your job is to elimiate them without the bandits being able to light any signal fire.

If you get detected by bandits two different things can happen.
    They realize they are not strong enough to take on your sneaky force so they try to light the signal fire and alarm the hideout that way.
    or
    They think they are strong enough to defeat your sneaky forces. In that case they attack you without trying to raise alarm. Of course if they realize they are losing the fight they will retreat and try to alarm the hideout.

By sneaking up the player needs to be able to position himself close enough to the signal fires to avoid it getting kindled by bandits. Even if you get spooted a bit earlier you should at least have a chance to kill bandits who run up to the signal fire with missile weapons.

Taking a lot of soldiers with you makes it more likely that bandits spott you early. Also they will always try to alarm the hideout instead of trying to fight you.
    On the other hand taking to few men will make it difficult to actually defeat the outposts. So the player needs to carefully choose his companions.

If you fail:
    The hideout gets alarmed. Read option B to find out the consequenzes.

If you are successfull you and your entire army will be placed on the second battle map. This time its the hideout. because no alarm was raised, the bandits are scattered. Their numbers are lower because you already killed some of them at the outposts. Your goal is of course to defeat the remaining bandits.

Option B: Attack without trying to sneak up
    In that case your army gets spotted of course and the hideout gets alarmed.
    Now two things can happen:

1. The hideout thinks it can defend your attack.
    In that case all remaining troops from the ourposts retreat to the hideout. The bandits fortify it and the player has to fight some kind of siege battle against a fortified position.

2.The hideout thinks it can't defend itself.
    In this case the bandits take their loot, scatter and flee in all directions. The player can now try to hunt down the biggest fleeing party and get at least some value that way. Of course the hideout being abandoned now, still has a small negativ impact on the bandit population in that area.

I know my suggestion is a lot of work.
    But honestly right now the hideout attacks are very similar to warband and get boring really fast.
    I think they are a great opportunity to mix up the gameplay.
    With my suggestion there is the possibillity to get some kind of smaller siege battle very early in the game.

LeyJo.png

@Dejan can we claim ownership in future versions of Bannerlord over hideouts for early storage and crime and gang recruitment can u take the idea to devs? For me
  13. Forest-Bandit

Freelancer implementation in Single Player

Hey, the stance on it hasn't changed. The current plans don't include a Freelancer-like game feature.

We continue with our approach that was discussed back in Post-Release plans - there's certainly more to come for Bannerlord.
    Id hope but I’ve learned not to hope in real life or with game companies
Back
Top Bottom