Recent content by Fop the Dandy

1. Resolved Town and Castle militia standing outside their castles in separate parties

Hi, the developers could not recreate the issue from the save file you have uploaded. If your current save file still includes the Legion of the Betrayed as the castle owner, can you upload it as well?
    Unfortunately I do not have any files with the mercenary faction still owning the castle, Sorry that I was not able to help any more
  2. Resolved Town and Castle militia standing outside their castles in separate parties

I am playing the beta branch with character trainer and dev console active but neither have been used on this save I will begin the upload to tale worlds shortly!
  3. Resolved Town and Castle militia standing outside their castles in separate parties

Several of the town militias in the faction I have joined have become separate parties stationed outside the castles they are supposed to be garrisoned in with the title of militia of <castle/town name> with their action listed as unknown behavior. The other factions in game appear to not have...
Back
Top Bottom