Recent content by Floorhond

1. SP - UI a seen icon in the encyclopedia

I think you misunderstood his point. If 100 lords are dead and a new one dies, it will be really hard to pick that new death out in the encyclopedia. He is hoping for something to differentiate new deaths. Maybe something like a small star icon on their portrait until you click on it in the encyclopedia.
    yes thanks this is what i meant.
  2. Future Plans

better formations no big cluster****.
  3. SP - UI a seen icon in the encyclopedia

Why would you need a "seen" tab, to use that info for what? I'm just curious.
    no sorry. no tab but maybe a little icon next to the name of the person who is dead. a lot of people die that I can't keep track of who all have died since my last visit to the encyclopedia.

and thank you for your response.
  4. Should this feature come back? And How?

put your lips on the screen i will also do this and send vibrations so we can discuss bannerlord in morse code
    - .... .- -. -.- ... / ..-. --- .-. / - .... . / - .. .--. -... .- -. -. . .-. .-.. --- .-. -.. / .. ... / .- / -.. .. ... .- .--. .--. --- .. -. - -- . -. - / - --- / -- . .-.-.- / .. -. / . ...- . .-. -.-- / ... .. --. .... - .-.-.-
  5. Should this feature come back? And How?

please man add a tl;dr i'm dyslexic I can't read
    What! I do not hear you. I am very dyslexic.
  6. SP - UI a seen icon in the encyclopedia

I was looking at the dead in the encyclopedia. now that the death option is fully added. and it seemed useful to add a seen function. because there are many dead. and then I can immediately see which one I already had. I hope my story is clear. my grammar is very bad because i am very dyslexic...
  7. SP - General *Taleworld* A Must Add Features in The Game ( List )

a good list. But i care more about gameplay than about graphics. so point 24 is not necessary for me.
  8. who still has hope in TW.

Do you guys still have hope? Let me know.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

We'll have more to share on this topic closer to the release of the next Beta patch.

We've also uploaded the new intro video to our YouTube channel, feel free to check it out if you haven't already.

Wow that looks really good.
  10. Today the holy patch arrives.

maybe i'm drunk.
Back
Top Bottom