Recent content by flexkw0ndo

1. Need More Info Mount & Blade Bannerlord won't open - crashes to desktop on first start screen

Betas got turned on at some point when I was trying different re- installs. Went into steam and turned Betas to “none” and now it’s working
  2. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

Dude, I appreciate you trying to help but I already have it at none. Do you think the problem might be my cpu since I have a 4th gen core i5?
    I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with no issues, and I’m usually watching something on my other monitor while playing. Think our cpus are similar
  3. Need More Info The game keeps crashing at launch

Try going to mount and blade properties in your steam library, betas tab, select "none"

I was having the same issue tried everything I read on the internet but that finally worked.
  4. Resolved Crash on launch

If you are playing the game through steam go to M&B properties, betas tab, select none. I was having the same problem and this fixed it for me.

Game working fine so far and my cpu is older than yours
  5. Need More Info Hit Play... Crash

Resolution:

I figured it out, went into game properties in steam and set betas to "none". Game is working now
  6. Need More Info Hit Play... Crash

My crash uploader can't send but is this what you need?

Crashes\ crash_tags.txt
    dump.dmp
    engine_config.txt
    LauncherData.xml
    module_list. txt
    NewsFeedConfig.xml
    rgl_log_1848.txt
    rgl_log_errors_1848.txt
    stack.txt
    user_config.txt
  7. Need More Info Mount & Blade Bannerlord won't open - crashes to desktop on first start screen

I'm having the same issue, tried everything on the internet
  8. Need More Info Hit Play... Crash

Summary: Downloaded the latest update a few days ago and haven't been able to get past the launch menu since. I have tried: uninstalling/re-installing, deleting every mount and blade file from my computer then re-installing, re-installing on a different drive, deleting the program data, removing...
Back
Top Bottom