Flesson19's latest activity

• Flesson19
    Flesson19 replied to the thread Patch Notes v1.2.9.
    I agree that you must deliver on the hype as many people were unhappy with the future plans post content that was released, which was...
  • Flesson19
    This is something that has always bothered me. That post lead to near the biggest jump in concurrent players in the entire history of...
  • Flesson19
    Takes a lot longer for the skeleton crew to get things done now.
  • Flesson19
    The 200 charm perks morale leader and natural leader are bugged. I haven't explored all the issues but for example morale leader says -1...
  • Flesson19
    Look at the video game industry and lay offs. 2700 announced between Sony and EA this month with over 10,000 last year also. With the...
  • Flesson19
    Just tested 1.2.9, didnt get any reinforcements till there were less than 600 troops on the battlefield which is problem 1, also when...
  • Flesson19
    yes at the devs confirmed it will release Soon™
  • Flesson19
    9 months after posting and 6 months after you said it would be fixed and still nothing, why is this resolved?
  • Flesson19
    that 10% is not 10, with perks, age, and all other factors it would be more like 4-6%
  • Flesson19
    It was supposed to be 10%, then TW made it 2%. I suggested a slider so people could adjust it how they wanted it. Devs said they don't...
  • Flesson19
    Flesson19 replied to the thread Patch Notes v1.2.8.
    my point perfectly, I suggested a slider for 2-10% so people could select what they liked, everyone wins
  • Flesson19
    Flesson19 replied to the thread Patch Notes v1.2.8.
    I suggested that and some wise person was saying I want to dumb down the game when I just wanted new combat difficulties so people could...
Back
Top Bottom