Recent content by Flawless

1. Flawless

Resolved I HAVE CROSSBOW CAVALARY SKILL BUT I CANNOT RELOAD CROSSBOW ON HORSEBACK

We love helping people that scream in capslock
  2. Flawless

Resolved Graphics Bug on "Khuzait Drakhan" Unit after e1.1.0 going live

Summry: Graphics-bug on Khuzait Drakhan-unit ingame how to reproduce: no idea. Was like this after loading save Computer Specs: OS:Win10 pro GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 MHz RAM:16gb Motherboard: ASRock z390 pro4 Storage Device (HDD/SSD)...
  3. Flawless

Resolved Crash when disbanding my Army e1.1.0/hotfix

Summary: Crash when disbanding an Army. It does not matter how you disband the Army, it always crashes Reproduce: look at screenshot for info 1sec before it crashes Version: e1.1.0/hotfix OS:Win10 pro GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 MHz...
  4. Flawless

Resolved Crash when trying to give move-commands in siege-battle (attacker)

Summary: When i try to command units (in this case dismounted Horse-Archers) in siege-battles the game freezes and i can upload a chrash report How to Reproduce: Command units manually after they have been in autocommand-mode in a siege-battle as the Attacker Quest/Settlement Name (if related)...
  5. Flawless

Resolved Huge XP Gain on Beta Update

Still bugged. Just got 1000 skillpoints in Steward right after my gurl got preggo.

6. Flawless

Resolved Unable to enter a castle after a successful seige

As long as the Vote is not over, the castle belongs to the faction-leader.
  7. Flawless

Resolved Siege-AI ignores breached Gate and rather cuddles at ladders instead (Screenshot)

Siege-AI ignores breached Gate and rather cuddles at ladders instead (Screenshot) I have seen alot of trubble with the siege-towers but could not find an AI-problem with breached gates in the "Known Issues" AI stayes with the Ram untill the first gate is breached then they just run off like "Ok...
  8. Flawless

Resolved Unable to enter a castle after a successful seige

That is NO bug!
    Lords who don't like you will not let you in their castle!!
    Check your "Relation" rating with the owner of the castle.

If this solved the confusion pls delete the thread or type SOLVED in the title so Taleworlds won't waste time,

thank you
  9. Flawless

Resolved [bug] A weird loop where one of my own lords keeps challenging me to a fight

This bug was reportet a million times i am sure Taleworld will fix this soon
  10. Flawless

[Bug?] 100+ Hardwood from one raid [POLL]

Version e1.1.0 I got 103x Hardwood from a single raid. Seems alot to me, so i assume its a bug. What do you guys think? to much / its fine
  11. Flawless

Resolved [Siege-Bug] Stuck in Siege-Preperations e1.1.0

Summary: Player gets stuck in Siege-Prep stage after getting attacked by another faction after convincing the army leader to join MY faction How to Reproduce: Start siege-prep - wait for enemy army to attack you - convince enemy leader to join your kingdom - get stuck Quest/Settlement Name (if...
  12. Flawless

[SOLVED]Install both e.1.1.0 and the live patch at the same time

Hi, is it possible to Install both e.1.1.0 and the live patch at the same time? i want to play singleplayer with the e.1.1.0 but multiplayer with e1.0.10 is that possible? Edit: You can switch between the two patches like you want. Steam will just verify whatever patch you want once you...
  13. Flawless

Resolved [Bug] NPC Lords recruit from destroyed villiges when in player-army (screenshot)

Summary: NPC Lords can recruit from destroyed villiges when they are in a player-army How to Reproduce: When you create an army and go to a destroyed villige (not near the villige, you have ti click on it so your army is IN the village) the NPCs will recruit soldiers from it while the player...
  14. Flawless

Resolved e1.1.0 Additional skill-upgrade-point after all is unlocked (screenshot)

Summary: Additional skill-level-upgrade-point even tho i already ulocked all skills (screenshot) How to Reproduce: not sure. probably linked to the huge EXp gains in e1.1.0 Quest/Settlement Name (if related): / Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: e1.1.0 Screenshot: Smithing still has an...
  15. Flawless

Resolved Addition to large EXP-gain + Bugged Skills-UI e1.1.0

FYI, the second screenshot is at your Learning Limit for riding. In order to increase that further, you need to invest an attribute point into Endurance now.

Ah ok. So the problem in still just the huge EXP gain. Thanks for clarifying
Back
Top Bottom