Recent content by FlagsDontLie

1. Recruiting mercenary clan while have no money exploit

Most important changes atm is Dialog Options with NPCs, AI Siege Ladder Bug and Siege behavior and more immersion in Towns and Castles.
    If these 3 points would get new features the game would be nearly finished bcs the rest is done by modders
  2. Penalties for different (culture) Units?

I always go for Battanian Archers bcs they are the best but imo there need to be something like a "Moral" system so that when you have 2 mixed cultures they only fight 90% effective in battle and if u have 3 then its 80%.
    Otherwise it makes no sense.

Or another idea is giving every faction bonus and penalties on different battle scenes, like Battanian 10% more accuracy in Wood/Forest, Aserai faster or more dmg in the desert, sturgia 10% movement in Snow (1.5.7) , khuzait only in their country 10% more movement and so on
  3. Penalties for different (culture) Units?

Are there any penalties for mixing up Units like using Khuzait Horsearchers, Battanian Archers and Empire Knights? Or are there penalties planned for the future? For example if they are mixed in cultured they only fight like 80% efficent bcs of the moral debuff.
  4. Khuzait still snowballs

I would really know what will happen to a campaign when you join Empire , Sturgia or Aserai and fight agains Khuzait.

Are they still snowballing or is it then balanced?
    Imo there has to be a faction which is stronger than others.

Like Total War Warhammer has the Chaos which can snowball in lategame so BL need one like khuzait
  5. [For those with some industry experience] When do you think Bannerlord will really leave Early Access?

The next update 1.5.6 will bring so many bugs that they need to fix that until February / March. Then 1.6 will come out with fixed rebellions. After that they will need 3 more month till 1.7 for more bug fixing and maybe some interactions between your wife and children.
    Then at 1.8 around October 21 they will fix Siege Battles and give some abilities to management.
    At december 21 they will be fixing more bugs and perhaps give us the abilities to manage our Kingdom properly.

And after that so around 2022/23 all promised features which should be implemented in Early Acces will be done.

Give up the game its like a whore you think you can marry and she will be brave to you but she will suck behind your back.
    Its not worth hoping or waste time on that
  6. [For those with some industry experience] When do you think Bannerlord will really leave Early Access?

If they keep up the slowest developement Ive ever seen in gaming history the game will be finished around 2035!
    Remember the game WAS in PRE Early Acces for over 8(!!!) Years.
    Now just add another year bcs it was released in April then its 9 Years in Developement.

The game is not nearly 50% finished. So add another 8 Years at least to it.
    Then DLCs, which will take 2 Years for 1 DLC if they dont overthink their slow developement.

And now there will be hunderd of ppl telling im a flamer but im a realist thats all.

Merry Christmas to all Christian brothers & sisters <3
  7. Will this game be rated M or T by ESRB?

It will be Rater E for Excuse and L for Lame Team and Slow Process
  8. How Is This Game Going?

The Game sucks atm it will be good eventually in 3 years
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

I heard that patch will not be deployed today. It seems still at least one problem continues which is delaying patch. Fyi.

By the way at this time frame (1-2 days of delay) I could look 2 problems :
    Low speed problem of caravans which happened because of herd penalty increase is fixed and workshops will be a bit more profitable (this second one needs a fresh new game). These two fixes will be added 1.5.4 and 1.5.5. (Still more to do for workshops, for more you will need to wait 1.5.6)

Sorry for delay.

I was sure it is delayed again thats what happend after REFACTORING xD :grin:
  10. can tw please communicate more?

YES so when I never come back the game wont get any updates mhh Wow what a "good" company :grin:
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

Where is the NEW Patch??? Its tuesday and should be here yesterday
  12. can tw please communicate more?

Where is the NEW Patch??? Its tuesday and should be here yesterday
  13. No Patch in Over 31 Days!

TW is **** they give promises and then they eat sucuk
Back
Top Bottom