Recent content by fistic86

1. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

guspav said:
    fistic86 said:
    guspav said:
    fistic86 said:
    Grassshore is still messed up i cant get rid of the mages and they constantly seige my land im forever at war is there a fix for it or is there a way i can delete the town
    It's probably bound to a nearby castle or town. If you take control of it, you should get control of that village.
    I think I have already solved that one problem, but I can't be sure until the mod is played extensively (by you all)
    ok i found it belongs to Jelkala but that belongs to a different faction then the mages is there anyway you can attach it to silversage castle? another bug i found is i cant ransom people it does the before conversation then when i try to sell them it doesnt come up instead it just does the end conversation

I have already associated all villages to nearby towns and castles manually to prevent that bug in the next version, so it should be a thing of the past.. I hope!

Yeah, that is a known bug, however, you can overcome it by talking to the ransom broker several times until he behaves normally.
    thank you for taking the time to reply and for what its worth you always gave positive answers that didnt make me feel ignored that is why this is my favorite mod
  2. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

guspav said:
    fistic86 said:
    Grassshore is still messed up i cant get rid of the mages and they constantly seige my land im forever at war is there a fix for it or is there a way i can delete the town
    It's probably bound to a nearby castle or town. If you take control of it, you should get control of that village.
    I think I have already solved that one problem, but I can't be sure until the mod is played extensively (by you all)
    ok i found it belongs to Jelkala but that belongs to a different faction then the mages is there anyway you can attach it to silversage castle? another bug i found is i cant ransom people it does the before conversation then when i try to sell them it doesnt come up instead it just does the end conversation
  3. Bug Reports (for Phantasy Calradia 2014 only please)

4. Suggestions about new skills and powers

Arctic_Howler said:
    fistic86 said:
    the bards should have preform spells that buff or debuff their main weapon could be instruments that give them buffs to their preform skills like staves for wizards

I found bards to be more of a buff to party, not just buff to self, but I do agree that bard should get their own magic system and have instrument equipment for skill buff, it would be kinda funny if we could swing it around and/or play it during battle xD
    my lack of comas are embarrassing some times i ment that the bard should be able to buff his party or debuff his enemys, and his main weapon should be an instrument swinging would be ok but dmg should be low the point of instrument could have an effect much like the magic enhancement that staves have also there could be a whole armor set like bardic armor that gives enhance to bard magic make it flamboyant

5. Suggestions about new skills and powers

the bards should have preform spells that buff or debuff their main weapon could be instruments that give them buffs to their preform skills like staves for wizards
  6. Suggestions

weso12 said:
    13. Also it might just my computer/screen but the skill screen looks off, the skills overlap with the word skill, I've noticed this with other mods so it might be hard to mix, but if you can please do it makes the game seem buggy.
    its not just you this happens to me as well
  7. Suggestions

Naiphe said:
    CHIMouttathisplane said:
    Making dwarves smaller would make them invincible to enemy archers/crossbowers/gunners/mages, and they'd be unable to go up or down stairs.

ah that ...really sucks :sad:

Why would they be invincible to ranged?

i asked the same about the gnomes i thought they where to tall and he told me the same thing aparently everyone is set to shoot a sertain point on the body and if they where smaller everything would pass over them
    or something like that
  8. Suggestions

is there a way to tie int. with mana pool(even if say 3 int gives 1 mana)? not to sound like an ass also is there a way you could make a wizard set equivalent in stats and magic power to the archmage set that isnt that awful purple color please and thank you i love this mod
    oh and maybe some kind of teleport spell that teleports you like 10 paces or something like that not a major leap but just a way a wizard can get out of melee range better then relying on agility and haste
  9. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Reus said:
    fistic86 said:
    this is going to be a stupid question but where the hell do i get the British Royal highlander troops iv been looking everywhere England Scotland Ireland pretty much every town in the united kingdom territory
    Not entirely sure, but I think you get them at the Military Depot or whatever it's called.

I went to one of those places, went through the menus to see what was there, and even bought some things. When I got back to the Party menu, I had 15 Highlanders.

... they were all wearing greycoats, though.
    thank you for the reply ill just have to look harder and the grey coat stuff doesnt bother me along with bugs because i know its all planned to be fixed at least the villagers and troops have basic stuff like legs and hair unlike some other NW mods iv played 
  10. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

this is going to be a stupid question but where the hell do i get the British Royal highlander troops iv been looking everywhere England Scotland Ireland pretty much every town in the united kingdom territory
  11. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Gallóglach said:
    I just can't believe today is actually the release date. It all just seems a little surreal, in a good way. I can't seem to decide whether to play a Russian or Frenchman in my first game, decisions decisions...  :mrgreen:

why would anyone want to be a Frenchman you must like running alot :razz: :grin: :razz: :mrgreen:
  12. Suggestions

is it possible to make the gnomes shorter any? just wondering
  13. START HERE: Beginner's Guide and Reference Book (2014 version)

so does int affect mana or anything like that?
Back
Top Bottom