Recent content by firetilkisi

1. BL Coding How can i make my own submodule preferential

hi, i edited some xml files and i want to use them in my mod but the game priorities sandbox/submodule not my mods. when i edit submodule of sandbox and making its xml files path same as my own it works but i dont want that as i said it priorities sandbox/submodule. how can i make my own...
  2. hi i watched your modding tutorials and i have few questions i edited some xml files and wrote...

hi i watched your modding tutorials and i have few questions i edited some xml files and wrote thoses codes to my submodule but i doesnt work but if i delete the original xml files from sandbox/moduledata it works can you help me how can i use edited xml files in my mod
  3. hello will be a little unrelated to the subject but there is something i want to ask you. I made...

hello will be a little unrelated to the subject but there is something i want to ask you. I made some nice fixes in the game by making changes to the xml files, but I don't know how to include them in the mode I created with visual studio. Can you help me with this?
Top Bottom