Recent content by Fioiltarna

1. Fioiltarna

Need More Info Achievments Disabled midgame

Hey, the achievements are disabled on the sandbox mode and they will not trigger on the campaign as well if there are any mods installed or cheats are enabled. Please let me know if the issue is persistent on a campaign with no mods installed and cheats disabled.
    I playing the main story. No cheats, no mods. Until some point, the achievements worked, and then suddenly stopped (there are no warnings about disabling achievements on loading). On another save with a different character, the achievements work.

Game version v1.0.2.6150
  2. Fioiltarna

Need More Info Disabled achievements without cheats or mods

Same way. I playing the main story. No cheats, no mods. Until some point, the achievements worked, and then suddenly stopped (there are no warnings about disabling achievements on loading). On another save with a different character, the achievements work.

Game version v1.0.2.6150
  3. Fioiltarna

Need More Info Achievements disabled issue in game version 1.0.1.

Same way. I playing the main story. No cheats, no mods. Until some point, the achievements worked, and then suddenly stopped (there are no warnings about disabling achievements on loading). On another save with a different character, the achievements work.

Game version v1.0.2.6150
Back
Top Bottom