Recent content by FinnishViking1996

1. FinnishViking1996

Resolved Bows not making the "release sound/audio" while on foot.

So after the latest patch on e1.6.5, my bows became silenced. They make the draw sound but not the release sound. What's even more weird is that the bows do make the release sound when I'm on horseback but not on foot.
  2. FinnishViking1996

Resolved Garrisons not recruiting.

So I have captured the town of Zeonica about a year ago (in game time). I set the troop wages at unlimited, yet the garrison only has 17 troops and expected growth is 0. am I missing something here or is this a a nasty bug?
  3. FinnishViking1996

Resolved Companions party stuck at disbanding.

This also happens if I try to manually disband one of my companions party. The companions party becomes one of my clans party and gets stuck on disbanding.
  4. FinnishViking1996

Resolved Companions party stuck at disbanding.

So one of my companions was leading a party and got killed in a battle, after that his party stuck on disbanding and even recruited new units. This basically leaves me with one less party and that is essential when leading a kingdom.
  5. FinnishViking1996

Resolved The current wage of a clan party indicated in clan menu is way lower than it actually is.

As you can see here in this picture, I am actually paying a lot more for my clan party than I set as the limit and as it displays. Weirdest thing is that the party in question has 34 units all low tier and I still have to pay 1285 dennars for them. If im ever to host lager parties im gonna go...
  6. FinnishViking1996

Resolved New castle/town recruitment not working properly?

Also the wages for parties are totally bugged, I set the wage limit of one of my companions party to 493 dennars yet the wages cost 1285 denars and he still keeps recruiting. How are the costs so high when he only has about 30 low tier units in his party.

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
  7. FinnishViking1996

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    I uploadaed the save just now.
  8. FinnishViking1996

So I set wage limit to my town (Sargot) . Limit was set at 1003 denars and the current wages for the town were 997denars . Immediatly after I set the wage limit, troops in my town started to dessert even tho the current wage didnt exceed the wage limit. Eventually the dessertion stopped when the...
  9. FinnishViking1996

Resolved Nobles not dying on the battlefield?

I did not use any mods.
    Are you using any translation mods? Enable Death / Disable Death text might be mistranslated. If not, could you please send us your save file that you are experiencing this issue on? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I will upload the save now.
  10. FinnishViking1996

Resolved Nobles not dying on the battlefield?

In my latest campaign (day 293) there has not been a single noble death on battlefield. In my previous campaign a noble lord would be killed in a battle 1 out 10 battles or something like that. Was this changed in someway or is this a bug? I have enable death on.
  11. FinnishViking1996

In Progress Clans stay in the starting faction to the bitter end, even if everything is conquered.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
    C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thank you for quick response.
    I uploaded the save file.
  12. FinnishViking1996

In Progress Clans stay in the starting faction to the bitter end, even if everything is conquered.

So in my latest playtrough, khuzaits got absolutely wrecked by my kingdom and southern empire (this is weird). But even tho they didn't own any land the clans in the faction didn't abandon their faction and join other kingdoms like before. And I mean that the faction (Khuzaits) didn't own any...
  13. FinnishViking1996

In Progress No relationship penalty for kingdom decisions when leading your own kingdom?

It's a bug, until Taleworlds answers, you can try verifying file integrity. (Although it probably won't end up solving your problem)
    EDIT: Does this also happen after you defeat a party and choose not to capture the lord or does your relation increase?

Also, upload your save game and the file rgl_log_xxxx.txt located at C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs (It's a hidden folder) to upload.taleworlds.com:8080 How to Upload Save Files
    Don't forget to put your user and a link to this thread in the description box.

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Thank you both! I did upload the save file with the link provided!
Back
Top Bottom