Recent content by FinnHallqvist

1. FinnHallqvist

Community Support - Community Issues

Today I was on the Team Deathmatch server of the 5e.
    After some time their admin joined and spawned some admin weapons and he killed everyone (also the publics).
    After I killed him he kicked me from the server and I rejoined.
    I told him that he should stop this and that this is a public server. He told me that he is the admin and he can do whatever he wants on his (public) server.
    So I killed him and as respons he banned me from the server (dont know whether he banned me permanently or temporarily).
    Your opponions or experiences?
  2. FinnHallqvist

MP Native [WB] Calradia Slave Rebellion

I can't play with my female character 'Assassin'. She becomes a man when she spawns....
  3. FinnHallqvist

Activation Denied!

Just start Mount and Blade Warband and change your module to 'Napoleonic Wars'.

The game is going to ask you for a code when you try to enter a multiplayer server.
  4. FinnHallqvist

United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

Gimlistep said:
    FinnHallqvist said:
    1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
    Assassin

2: What is your nationality?
    Turkish.

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.
    German, english, french and turkish

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
    At the release of PW4Alpha4.
    I should know all game mechanics and 'yes' I can and want to share these informations.
    5-20 minutes.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).
    I was a Co-Leader of a native clan and I'm a leader of a NW regiment.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
    I'm playing about 1-3 hours each day on the United Server.
    Most of my time I'm playing M&B Warband but with different modules. About 1-5 hours each day.
    Yes I have a steam account: Add FinnHallqvist

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    I want to be there for every player if there is a problem.
    Yes I do. 
    I think so.
    I will try to respond to complaints as most as possible.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
    The enforcement of the server rules.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
    I hosted a tournament. The winner got 100.000 denars from my bank account.
    I can host events but then they are going to be time consuming.
    Sometimes I am.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?
    Yes it is difficult because there are many players with many complaints and you have to respond to each of these complaints while being concentrated. You should avoid mistakes.
    11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
    Well.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?
    I think I'm a mature person although there aren't many people who will believe that.
    I understand fun but if I have to be an admin on a very populated server like this I will do this job seriously to prevent problems or mistakes.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?
    No and no.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
    Someone who wants a fair and nice gameplay. That means no rule breaks and variety.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"
    I'm admin of a NW regiment.
    We have a 1-hour-training each day and I have alot of time for other things than my regiment and that's my sentence: I will get enough time for PWmod and my regiment.

And I'm 14 years young.

This is like, your 4th admin application. You're immature and rude, I sure as hell don't want you in our team. In addition to that, you didn't answer to question #11. I think we had an argument back on the 25th of January, about one of your admin applications. I'm really curious what your answer is going to be.

So obviously, a devouch.

You don't give give me a chance to show you the opposite, do you?
  5. FinnHallqvist

United_PW4_Roleplay Administrator Applications

1: What is your primary in-game name? List that, and if you have two more in-game names please include the next two most common ones.
    Assassin

2: What is your nationality?
    Turkish.

3: How many languages do you know? Please list them.
    German, english, french and turkish

4: When did you first start playing PWMOD? Do you consider yourself well acquainted with its mechanics? Would you be able to provide a new player an adequate amount of information on the mod and its features? Would you be willing to? How much time would you dedicate per player to doing so?
    At the release of PW4Alpha4.
    I should know all game mechanics and 'yes' I can and want to share these informations.
    5-20 minutes.

5: Do you have any experience administrating? If so, please list the game(s).
    I was a Co-Leader of a native clan and I'm a leader of a NW regiment.

6: How much time do you spend playing PW mod? How much time do you spend playing video games on the device you use to play Mount & Blade: Warband? Do you have a Steam account? If yes, please list it.
    I'm playing about 1-3 hours each day on the United Server.
    Most of my time I'm playing M&B Warband but with different modules. About 1-5 hours each day.
    Yes I have a steam account: Add FinnHallqvist

7: Why do you want to be an administrator? Do you believe you will be able to spend more time administrating than playing PW? Will you dedicate most of your time to administrating? Or will you play PW logged in as an admin and respond to complaints when need be? If you intend to have a different style, please describe it.
    I want to be there for every player if there is a problem.
    Yes I do. 
    I think so.
    I will try to respond to complaints as most as possible.

8: Which do you consider more important: The enforcement of server rules or the satisfaction of the playerbase?
    The enforcement of the server rules.

9: Have you hosted an event before? Do you believe you could host great events that aren't too time consuming? Are you interested in hosting events?
    I hosted a tournament. The winner got 100.000 denars from my bank account.
    I can host events but then they are going to be time consuming.
    Sometimes I am.

10: Do you believe administrating is difficult? Why?
    Yes it is difficult because there are many players with many complaints and you have to respond to each of these complaints while being concentrated. You should avoid mistakes.
    11: How well do you cope under enormous stress, a hectic environment, and a boring and uninteresting one?
    Well.

12: Do you believe you a mature person? Why do you think so?
    I think I'm a mature person although there aren't many people who will believe that.
    I understand fun but if I have to be an admin on a very populated server like this I will do this job seriously to prevent problems or mistakes.

13: Do you know any admins personally? Would they vouch for you?
    No and no.

14: When you think of the average PWMOD player, who do you think they are? A roleplayer? Someone looking for a fight? Someone bored and looking for something interesting to do? Or someone else?
    Someone who wants a fair and nice gameplay. That means no rule breaks and variety.

15: Are you active in any group outside of PWmod? Such as: Mount & Musket regiment, Mount & Gladius legion and the likes. If you are; What group is it? Is it time consuming? Will, for example, your Mount & Musket regiment come before the server? If you become a United PW administrator, which one of the following sentances is most likely to be said by you: "I don't get much time for PWmod anymore, my clan/regiment/other is taking so much time." or "I won't get much time for my clan/regiment/other anymore, because of PWmod"
    I'm admin of a NW regiment.
    We have a 1-hour-training each day and I have alot of time for other things than my regiment and that's my sentence: I will get enough time for PWmod and my regiment.

And I'm 14 years young.
  6. FinnHallqvist

MP Apocalypse [WB] ZOMBIEEE (Invasion) We Need Your Advice

I think that's the next weapon I'm going to draw.

What do you think about it?
  7. FinnHallqvist

Here the result: Click

And here my second version of it: Click

And some ammo: Click
  8. FinnHallqvist

A 2d picture for the shotgun killing symbol will be ready tomorrow.

I am coloring it at the moment and It's finished to 35%.

Here the shape of the gun: Click

Here the shotgun with some details: Click

Edit: I do this just for fun  :mrgreen:
  9. FinnHallqvist

Activation Denied!

Have fun!
  10. FinnHallqvist

[EUA Events] Dark Island Survival 22/09 14 GMT

I wanted to help but then I remembered that I want to play NW with Vince  :eek: Sry
  11. FinnHallqvist

can not install Napoleonic Wars, please help

You need to install this first

And then this.
  12. FinnHallqvist

Can't instal Napoleonic Wars

The NW installer is always looking for the Taleworlds Mount and Blade Warband path on C:
  13. FinnHallqvist

Activation Denied!

Karevi said:
    FinnHallqvist said:
    My problem was:

First try: HERE MYSE RIAL KEYS
    Doesn't work
    Seconds try: here myse rial keys
    Works
    I hope that is not your actuall serial key, if so, I suggest you say so immediately. There are probably more than one on this forum just lurking for the chance to snatch someones key.

Its not my serial key. I just made an example.
  14. FinnHallqvist

Can't instal Napoleonic Wars

Solution:

Download and install this Click for Warband to C:/Programs/Mount&Blade Warband

Activate the non steam version with your steam serial key (Go to your steam library and right click on mount and blade warband to see it)
    If you have a 5x5 key then use this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,155134.0.html

Then download this Click for the dlc
    And install it to C:/Programs/MountandBlade Warband (or C:/Programs/Mount&Blade Warband/Modules

Start the game with the warband launcher and change to 'Napoleonic Wars' before you run the game.

Then try to enter a multiplayer server and enter your serial key: ente rser ialk eys

Have fun!  :mrgreen:

(Or just look here!)
Back
Top Bottom