Carolus Rex said:
    Name: Jackson
    DOB: 23/12/95
    Steam: Carolus Rex
    Recruiter: N/A

63rd is disbanded
  2. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Willhelm said:
    Myself and plenty of others joined the TS just to find it was canceled  :sad:

I'm sorry :/
    It will be running next week and no cancel then
  3. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Hinkel84 said:
    Um... why?  :shock:

There has been some problem with time zones for the event so me and kyle decided to cancel it for this week
  4. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Event is off for this week. Its cancelled
  5. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Our first Siege event will happen today! Make sure if you want in you join teamspeak 20 minutes before start :smile:
  6. Community Events!

-Name of the event / TW URL if available: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,252460.0.html
    -Time: 20.00 PM GMT, 21.00 PM GMT+1, 15.00 PM EST
    -Organizer: Thomas Meagher (fingerniklas), SaintKyle & Union Army
    -Type: Siege
    -Region: EU/NA
    -Signup: 19.40 PM GMT, 20.40 PM GMT+1, 14.40 PM EST in Union Army Teamspeak: 94.249.253.172:9992
  7. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Poll has been closed, Thursday won by 2 votes, Siege event this week on thursday
  8. 2nd Division [Union Army]

Saint_Kyle said:
    Heres the picture I took during Division training:
    attachment.php

I checked the link, you need to be registered to access that page, meaning the picture wont be shown to those who arent registered to that website
  9. Monday Lb ?

all information here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247913.0.html
  10. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

I will close the poll tomorrow @ 19.00 GMT, so cast your votes, only 1 day can win!
  11. Interested in Joining North and South Clan

ironman3112 said:
    hello community,  i'm interested in joining a clan for the North and South mod, i just downloaded the mod today and noticed that the 2 most popular servers for it have passwords on them. So i'd like to be able to join a clan where i'd be able to play on some servers and participate in some epic battles.  I've been in clans before and know how to do basic maneuvers during line battles, i also have a mic and team speak, my steam name is dedodadedo and in game name is typically ironman3112

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247902.0.html
  12. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Faewulf said:
    Whilst trying to vote I receive an error like this
    An Error Has Occurred!
    Either that poll doesn't exist, the poll has been locked, or you tried to vote twice.

hm, never got that before
  13. 2nd Division [Union Army]

another person who can color up black and white pictures :wink: Nice hinkel, a few spots missed but
  14. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

me and kyle have a few maps we looked into :smile:
  15. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

We will give this poll a few days atleast, me and saintkyle wont vote, we give this option for you people! Times wont change
Back
Top Bottom