Recent content by Fimen

1. Resolved List of Perks That Do Nothing or Don't Work

Trade- Influential Trader
  2. Resolved stuttering in game can anyone please help or fix

It is a ram heavy game in early access to be fair. They've already given one patch that helped a lot so I hope there's more soon. For me it is completely playable, with stuttering being infrequent after I tried all those optimizations. I would suggest actually going to the mod nexus and downloading "fast interactions" it lets you talk to people on the campaign map instead of in a virtual scene. Hope it gets better!
  3. In Progress Perks not working

Please someone from TaleWorlds let us know what the plan is for these perks. Bump
  4. Resolved Can't barter anything but horses, arrows, iron and money...

This may be purposeful as most lords would not things other than those things. The thing that is screwed with the barter system is just its overall evaluation of things. I have had successful barters in the past so idk.
  5. Resolved stuttering in game can anyone please help or fix

The problem is that your ram is not quite powerful enough. I also run mine on 8gb of ram and it tends to stutter on the campaign map and in battle with more than a few troops. There's not really anything that can fix it other than upgrading your ram.

I would follow these to try and mitigate the stuttering. I also downloaded the ISCL or Intelligent Standby List Cleaner which you run in the background and it cleans up after Bannerlord as far as using up your ram is concerned. Hopefully further down the line they'll optimize the game better for lower ram PCs but it is what it is.
  6. Resolved Influential Trader Perk Not Working

Just as the title says the second to last perk in the trader skill tree, "Influential Trader," is not working at all. I built my current save around the trading line and a few of the perks do not work as intended, but this one does not work at all. I am getting to the late game and that...
Back
Top Bottom