Recent content by Fietta

1. Fietta

Warband Revival League Announcement & Signups

Can't tell if you're joking
  2. Fietta

If I were referring to the Senate, I'd have used your team as an example, I didn't edit it after you posted, I edited it whilst you were most likely typing your message. If you think I was referring to the Senate, fine, but remember that I'm not afraid to use your team as an example when needed...
  3. Fietta

I'm glad you only read half of the first sentence before posting. Yes, people can half stack teams in an attempt to get the t-shirt, I wasn't pointing fingers, but you fell victim to that concern after Charlini called you out, but I don't care about what he thinks
  4. Fietta

At no point did I ever claim that Senate was made to win a t-shirt, I only ever said that your team was division A material. This is some persecution's complex if I've ever witnessed it, I'm not out to get you and I don't care about Senate's placement, obviously I'd argue that you're division A...
  5. Fietta

You're the one who kept saying if you win it you'll wear it in nightclubs not me
  6. Fietta

True but if they lose to the bottom of div A, who's get the prize? If the bottom of div A get it if they win, then people would just purposely lose in div A to get it.
  7. Fietta

Doesn't change anything, you still get the t-shirt with your team name on it, no ones going to research this exact tournament when they see your t-shirt (not that anyone will wear it). Yeah, play in a higher and harder division to get an A instead of a B written on your t-shirt... doi.
  8. Fietta

It doesn't really make sense having lower divisions having the same prize pool as the higher divisions. There's a big incentive for lower divisions teams to play based on the prize pool, but is deincentivized by people who purposely attempt to claim the prize by making half their team good and...
  9. Fietta

TW devs quotes to give you hope (EDITED)

People have been saying that the past 3 years, it's a meme at this point.
  10. Fietta

There is no such thing as 'somewhat realistic', you either have realism or you don't it's that simple - you can't pick and choose what parts you want for an argumentative point of view especially when Tork used realism in his argument. It's an odd one, especially when it's impossible to...
  11. Fietta

Mount and Javs 2 : Throwinglords (skirmish mode)

It's great it's getting reduced, however, what about the collision between sword and horse armour? They usually just bounce off the horse at close range, so even if you do decrease the horse armour, melee weapons still wont deal any damage when the horse is stationary/reared.
  12. Fietta

Do I have to remind people that this is a fantasy game, I think Tork doesn't quite understand what that means, and resorts to 'realism' as an answer. Being inspired by historical events doesn't mean they're aiming for realism. Besides, if they were aiming for realism, if a polearm were to hit...
  13. Fietta

I agree that it's not stacked, but we're talking 2020 warband, the chances of stacked teams is very slim. No offence to FTW, but your team is more than capable of beating that team which is usually placed in division A. I doubt great teams such as FT and Unity will play, so what do you define...
  14. Fietta

Cool, I'll participate Name: Fietta Nationality: British Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038673354 Preferred Class: Infantry
  15. Fietta

Will you lose all hope if the next patch isnt HUGELY oriented towards MP ?

Report it and let the moderators deal with it (which isn't always going to be within 5 minutes of reporting it), there's no point arguing against the person as obviously that not only derails the thread but could cause unnecessary flame baiting from both sides. Let's get back on topic instead of...