Fietta's latest activity

• Fietta
    I believe they're planning an MMR system towards the end of EA - they've also got 'ranked' as a planned feature, though I don't think...
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread To many whining kids.
    Pretty sure TW have around 80 - 100 and not over 150. There's also a major difference between developing your own engine and using UE4...
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread Is there an MMR system?.
    It's complicated. I believe limiting queues isn't such a bad idea for now, friends could easily queue in two groups of three (at the...
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread Unsolved Influence glitch.
    Calm down, temporary solutions are welcome, let's stop bickering and wait for the techincal support team.
  • Fietta
    I think the class system was heavily inspired by Napoleonic Wars, I'm pretty sure one of the main MP devs loves Napoleonic Wars.
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread Feedback.
    It seems some of this feedback is also suitable from a competitive standpoint.
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread Tips For Newbie.
    Hey, I'm currently collecting videos and threads for all sorts of Bannerlord tips, tutorials, how tos etc. So once that's up and pinned...
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread [WNL8] Livestreams.
    Nice video, though I'm surprised you play with bloom and environmental shadows, just makes everything harder.
  • Fietta
    QQ
  • Fietta
    How can I down vote 'Competitive Manager'... Goodluck darlings
  • Fietta
    Fietta replied to the thread Bans for in-game chat.
    Alright, that's enough, this isn't the place to discuss politics, I've already given my answer. Locking the thread.
  • Fietta
    People have been banned inside the game (I believe) for hate speech, and I'm sure for official servers it'll stay that way. How it's...
  • Fietta
    Hate speech is never tolerated here.
  • Fietta
    Yeah I can see that, good point.
  • Fietta
    Yes, limiting groups is an easy fix, it kinda worked before, it can work now. Pretty sure that feature has been implemented (since it...