Recent content by Fierce Headmaster

1. Fierce Headmaster

What's on your mind?

Well...this is a surprise.

Guess it is the time of the decade where the dead walk the forums.
    bEwCf.png
  2. Fierce Headmaster

Say Cheese v2

Belated congrats, Paula!
  3. Fierce Headmaster

beta.taleworlds.com

If you still haven't got a key and you are a long time forum member (i.e. you made your account before the start of the beta), start a conversation with me here on the forums and I will sort a key out for you.
    Sent you a message. The spam will probably drown you, but you'll live :smile:
  4. Fierce Headmaster

Custom Titles

Brutus bestoweth:
    "Hi! My name is Skippy."
  5. Fierce Headmaster

u g l y

Yeah, I got it back. Still, where's my skippy title? Are those not coming back?

Kbcamaster?!
    giphy.gif
    ****'s weird. 18-year-old me was proud of that name.
  6. Fierce Headmaster

u g l y

How can we go back
    EDIT: It even undid my name change, holy ****.
  7. Fierce Headmaster

What made you happy today?

I know they guaranteed full transition of forum history but I worry about losing all those years of posts.
  8. Fierce Headmaster

Say Cheese v2

c5jHO.png
  9. Fierce Headmaster

Dating Thread, v. II

I've been seeing a girl for the last couple months. Dating patterns seem nominal, for now. I still don't feel much more than "it's nice" yet.
  10. Fierce Headmaster

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

And to think I once thought like them. What a paradise, just step outside and smell the increased risks of being hit and run'd.
  11. Fierce Headmaster

Fitness and all things fitness related (AKA: Eat your goddamn oats.)

Retroverted hips are what I have, huh. I can easily make a 220º angle with my feet outward but struggle to make it 90º inward.
  12. Fierce Headmaster

What pissed you off today? v. VI

Not really pissed off, just don't know what thread this would fit into.

My mother was looking at a video on her phone and laughing, and as always if something makes my mother laugh it's either the oldest joke or something a 10yo would find immature. So of course, she calls me over with her inability of reading a room as if I'm going to laugh along. It's just a guy exercising in a slightly flamboyant manner, with a clip of someone saying loudly "that's a ******" and a baby laugh track at the end. Such funnies. So all I could say before getting my coffee up again was "that's not funny to me", and that was all I needed to say to be washed over with the age-old backdown arguments of "oh it's not funny, it's just the baby laugh that is funny see?" "I'm not homophobic at all, I know people like that" "I didn't finish my social services graduation to end up a bigot". All of those sentences coming from a person who could easily be hired as a gender role enforcer if such a job existed. The same one who upon hearing a guy singing Lady Gaga walking down the street exclaimed (to herself, loud enough that I heard her in another room) she'd rather have someone be mute than a ******.

I hope those levels of hypocrisy aren't genetic.
  13. Fierce Headmaster

Fitness and all things fitness related (AKA: Eat your goddamn oats.)

This is also news to me. My sister is a physiotherapist and she never told me my feet were a solvable problem :lol:

L2S18.jpg
  14. Fierce Headmaster

What's on your mind?

The problem comes when one acts upon said beliefs, either forcing little girls to wear skirts/trousers against their will or hurting/killing them for wearing skirts/trousers, whichever said one doesn't agree with. I interpret the tolerance argument this way.

Besides, we should work on the statement to be "normative" but at least open enough to fit human choice in it. Taking the same example, the norm could be "Little girls should be wearing something" with the opposite being "should be naked", which I'd claim anyone non-pedo would agree with.
Back
Top Bottom