Recent content by fHood

1. fHood

Issues with Passages, From Castles to Interiors

Thnks,happy yes,knowing now that i can edit any scene, is for sure a motivation boost, maybe ill take alook at some different scenes now. Per example, Icant find any remake of Rodhok Towns around, I just installed this brilliant pack https://www.moddb.com/mods/native-scene-replacement-pack , the quality is fantastic, but since i installed this I have a hard time looking at a few native scenes :smile: (not that I dislike them ofc, I understand why they are smaller and optimized) my dear Jelkala deserves a overhaul. If i dont find anything I may have a go at it! after i pratice a few small castles and get better hang of the editor. Cheers
  2. fHood

Guys Ithink this was Savegame related, and the issue was infact happening with all castle scenes (even ones i never modified at all... ) Now started a new game and tested again and this issue did not show up. Ithink this was resolved, just cheking a few more times.lol Guess i learned the hard way, i was wondering hours last night what the hell was going on :grin:
  3. fHood

Hello Everyone, Recently I have been having fun and learning the WB Editor, and Started to make a few scenes on my own (yes im always very late to the party). At the moment im redoing a few Native castle scenes and expanding them a bit. So in this example I have redone...
  4. fHood

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.1.2.0)

recently tried wse2 with osiris and have to say im rly impressed with the performance w many hundreds of units on screen, and all just feels so smooth, i rly hope more mods add support for this. GreatJob
  5. fHood

How do I fully hide the HUD,interface and texts?

Sry to nekro this, after I already marked a solution.
    I have been editing "game_variables.txt" and a few game textures, managed to get most of it out! yet my weapon symbol remains on the bottom right on my screen, for the life of me i cant find the texture or any reference of it in "game_variables.txt" . Ever came across it? or any other files I should look into? thnks again.

(EDIT) Nevermind, Solved it myself meanwhile* Moved offscreen "game_ui_container" inside of "game_variables.txt", that did the trick!
  6. fHood

thankyou, I will check game_variables.txt and have a look at that mod aswell
  7. fHood

Hey guys, I wanted to fully hide the entire interface and texts, i have turnoff everything i saw in options plus got the Minimal Hud mod ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/minimalist-hud-new-crosshairs.43874/ ) , but I still see quite some information on screen. I wanted to...
Back
Top Bottom