Recent content by Feufeu

1. Resolved The game never start

Those are default modules of the base game. What I mean for mods is the community-made modifications. Let's try a clean install to see if that fix the issue.
    I just deleted all files related to Mount and Blade. Those in the folders you gave me, those in the hidden folders. I also did a search for all files containing "mount and blade" in my computer. I even deleted posters saved by nvidia etc.
    I also wiped out everything in the cloud and... THAT WORKS !

Thanks for you time, glad to discuss with you !
  2. Resolved The game never start

Have you ever installed a mod? Even if you deleted.
    I actually had mods installed. "Native" "Sandbox" and 2-3 others. Unable to uncheck them from the launcher, I deleted them from the game folder. Now, when I launch the launcher, I can only select multiplayer.
    I had to delete a folder that I shouldn't have. I ran a file integrity scan. So I re-downloaded the missing files.
    After downloading the files again, I have the "Native" "Sandbox Core" "CustomBattle" "Sandbox" and "StoryMode" mods. I can't turn them off from the launcher. What should I do ?

From what I remember, I may have installed the mod one day to play multiplayer, but I'm not even sure it was on this game... I also had to install a French translation in the first days of the game release but I deleted it a while ago. In any case, I have already been able to play the game again since I uninstalled these mods. Since I changed setup and I formatted my hard drives. It's since I reinstalled the game on my new computer that I can't launch more than the launcher. I don't know if this information can help you
  3. Resolved The game never start

Could you send them to us?
    I send them with a ticket, I hope this will help
  4. Resolved The game never start

Do you have any log files under C:/ProgramData/Bannerlord pathway? ProgramData is a hidden folder.
    Yep, I got some files on this folder: "launcher_log_76183" "rgl_log_25344" "rgl_log_errors_25344"
  5. Resolved The game never start

Have you tried this workaround?
    Yes I tried, even as an admin. When I launch the game by steam, the launcher appears. But when I'm try to launch via the TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Singleplayer.exe and TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.Multiplayer.exe nothing happens, the launcher does not even launch. But for Steam the game is running.
  6. Resolved The game never start

Could you try deleting the configs folder located under the Documents/Bannerlord folder and try again?
    I got nothing in this folder...
  7. Resolved The game never start

Hello, if someone can help me to fix this... Summary: When I start the game by Steam, the launcher appears but when i'm clicking on "Play" or "Continue" nothing is happening. How to Reproduce: Impossible to charge the game via steam, I have a new setup but i don't know if this affects or if...
Back
Top Bottom