Recent content by Ferisko

1. Ferisko

Patch Notes v1.2.9

I don't even think those 'stances' actually do anything besides just being a UI button.
    You don't know
  2. Ferisko

Patch Notes v1.2.9

Army AI used to be good, what happened?
    maybe all the kings go offensive stance by defualt?
  3. Ferisko

Prison Breaks still moronic, makes me stop playing.

The number and quality of soldiers are tied to the security if I remember correctly.
  4. Ferisko

Negative Influence in 1.2

When you lose a fief or attack a caravan/villager to start a war you get minis influence, at least the last time I did those (1.6.x)
  5. Ferisko

Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

Sturgia needs all the speed benefits it can get. They have enough trouble as it is with traversing west to east.
    Not only that, they really need a minimum of 2 more villages and a castle
  6. Ferisko

SP - General Throwing weapons are way too accurate with 0 skill

It happens with all weapons except bow and arrow, you can swing fast whatever melee weapon at 0 skill, at least in RBM you are forced to spend focus points in skills.
  7. Ferisko

Do hero lords use the discard weapons and armor for experience feature?

This would be very good to know. I suspect that you're right, but AI party leaders do gain trade xp, so either they're selling something, or they just get the trade xp automatically when the loot is transformed into gold
    Lords keep enough money to sustain the party and give the extra to clan leader, that's how they gain trade xp.
    Just start a new game and give via console comands give_gold_to_all_heroes, pick a companion and make a party with him or search for a low level wife after some days to test it.
  8. Ferisko

I've been scammed by developers

You could've at least put the full response you got :smile:
  9. Ferisko

whats the brother good for lol?

@pRaX this is an old thread, nowdays you can customize the brother without doing the tutorial
  10. Ferisko

The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

I hope banners have better effects than a 0.08 like in the photo
  11. Ferisko

Disappointing progress.

raiding in bannerlords is totally pointless.
    Raiding it's the best form of no paying tribute, it weights so much to tribute calculations and I don't care about red traits since they affect almost nothing.
  12. Ferisko

SP - General Clan roles

Greetings forum members, Right now lords are like headless chikens waging war 24/7, since we have party roles and party/kingdom stances, what if we added a role for 3 clan members? The clan representative. The clan representative should be per default the clan leader, this party would be the...
  13. Ferisko

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Talking abou jittering, it is very bad in the new maps that have bridges and you can't cross the river.
  14. Ferisko

Ideas for Improving Immersion of Wanderers and Nobles.

ambitious wanderers deciding to get the hell out of the tavern and make something of themselves (either going bandit, mercenary, or adventurer party).
    I would love to see wanderers imitating the player +1 to that
  15. Ferisko

Why was the Pilum made into a spear?

A couple of patches back they changed the IA use of throwing weapons so soldiers always keep the last one for melee, that may cause problems with 1 projectile weapons like pillum.
    For example if you equip a companion only with throwing weapons so they never go unarmed. Seems like an oversight to me
Back
Top Bottom