Recent content by Fcharles

1. how is NA captains and skirmish still broken?

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    🤡Not even TW thinks MP is worth it 😏 🤡
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
    I dont like clowns.
  2. how is NA captains and skirmish still broken?

been months. does TW know 1.8 did not fix this?
  3. I can't find a Captain match ANYWHERE

TW should obviously fix this issue, however as a temporary solution you can create practice clan games between 2 groups of 6. We play NA skirm games doing that but I know that might not work for everyone
    does that work for captains mode?
  4. I can't find a Captain match ANYWHERE

Would appreciate some info from TW on this issue. How this has gone on so long without any communication is crazy.
  5. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Can we get some acknowledgement on this issue. The NA players have been hung out to dry. Is this game dead or is there a plan forward?
  6. In Progress NA SERVERS BROKEN FOR OVER A MONTH

Summary: NA EAST Captain and Skirmish que has been broken for over a month. Does TW know that its NA servers are dark? How do I get into a captain's match? Can we get some acknowledgement from TW on this issue? Is there a way to check if there have been any matches in NA this past month? PLEASE...
  7. Need More Info North American Captain and Skirmish Servers Queuing and Matchmaking BROKEN since e1.7.2 update

Greetings Moderators and Developers.

I wanted to take some time to communicate with you that your North American Player base have been experiencing game breaking issues since the release of your e1.7.2 patch, specifically with matchmaking and queuing. I have asked members of the steam chat-- which I have referenced in threads I have created in the past in other times that your NA player base had technical difficulties-- to post below me on this thread in hopes that we can appeal to your Development team to resurrect NA servers. I hope that everyone can be respectful in their comments. I know some people are frustrated with the state of the game currently.

I am unsure why this update has crippled your servers/matchmaking but I am hoping some people may share their own opinions and that like in the past.. MardA will comment on here and communicate this with the Dev team and they can hopefully bring back the hours of fun I have come to miss quite a lot.

It has been over a week since most of these players have been able to get games. A lot of people have resorted to playing in EU servers or playing TDM or other 'custom' servers.

I know I speak for us all when I say we would really appreciate if there would be some way for your teams to yet again fix the servers.

Best Regards,
    Loop
    I wholeheartedly agree with what Loop has expressed. Since the release of the e1.7.2 patch I have not been able to get into a NA captains match or a NA skirmish. I have had to resort to the custom server captains matches with a 100+ ping. Bannerlord remains my favorite game of all time and I can't wait to see where this game goes. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom