Recent content by Farah

1. Need More Info Extremely hostile AI while running own Kingdom

really thanks a lot for the explanation.
    in addition to that i just found a youtube video which is helping me a lot about the problem of creating a kingdom:

anyway though
    this thread is about adressing the problems which come along with it.

i also dont want to repeat again what i said in the previous.
    wish you a nice weekend!

Did you... Did you just link one of our own videos from a few months ago and claimed to have "just found it"?
  2. Resolved Crash due to rebellion?

It is very late here, I will try it tomorrow
  3. Resolved Crash due to rebellion?

I ran a few tests without mods on this same save and it still crashes. It happened during the same day of the save once, other times seemed to be between 3 and 30 days of waiting in Amprela to speed it up.

I do not get an error window at all however, only the option to send the files of the crash, since I can't see I can't confirm if it is the very same crash, but it always crashes nonetheless.
  4. Resolved Crash due to rebellion?

It happened again in a matter of days, it is the same crash report so I won't reupload it.

I forgot I had the mod "Marry Anyone" active, as a female I married Mesui. I turned it off for this and the crash still happens, however Mesui is still in my party. I will do another playthrough without the mod, I'm not sure why I didn't realize it was on, habit...

Here's there crash ID:
    2021-01-05_08.15.08_ba534ce2da1cfdacefdf444d1c44be72
  5. Resolved Crash due to rebellion?

Second playthrough this happens in 1.5.6, exact same crash. It doesn't seem to be triggered by any mods seeing how the crash comes from TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem. Most of them are off right now despite being updated for 1.5.6, I want to test update, not the mods. If it would help I can still...
  6. SP - General (Mod for) Cosmetic armor slot

I have no idea if this was already suggested, sorry if it was! Would it be possible, preferably as a mod, to have a third equipment window at the top of the inventory menu for armors only, in which you could manually select individual pieces of armor to choose whether you want the armor worn in...
  7. any mods so prisoners wont escape??

This shouldn't be a mod, but there should be some mechanic behind it too. Making sure you don't lose prisoners held by our party until you reach a settlement to ransom/throw them in jail should be in the base game but come at the price of greatly reduced party speed.

People still escape from prisons nowadays so them escaping from it in Bannerlord isn't that game breaking for me. However there should be popups that a Lord tried to break free someone you hold prisoner and was captured/succeeded added. Settlement you capture that have prisoners should not lose them or not all of them at least, even if they are allies. It would give us a reason to check the cells of newly capture castles, allies you keep captive would give a relation malus while releasing them would give a relation bonus. People who you have a negative relation with could get a slight malus to keep them prisoners but no bonus to free them (maybe tweaked so like only -50 and worse doesn't give a good outcome?).

That's just my 2 cents on the subject. Mods are welcome, but this should be in the base game!
  8. Need More Info NPC and unit models look abnormally fat

Weird, maybe they saw the beta patch notes and thought extra padding would help since most players will lag much less now? xD
  9. Need More Info NPC and unit models look abnormally fat

I don't see these though my whole army are Horse Archers, maybe that's why? Or do you have mods installed such a Detailed Character Creation which could create these bugs?
  10. Need More Info Crash on launch when 12 or more mods installed >EVEN WHEN MODS ARE DISABLED IN LAUNCHER<

This is most likely an issue with a mod itself. I have no experience with MP, but you could try loading each mod individually until you find which one is causing the crash.

A lot of times this issue is because your Windows security is set to block certain .dll files, and is blocking the mod's .dll. To fix this, use these instructions:

"If the game crashes on startup after you have installed a mod, you can try unblocking the mod's .dll files. Open the mod folder in your modules folder, then navigate to bin -> Win64_Shipping_Client. Right click on the .dll file and select Properties. In the popup window, check the Unblock checkbox at the bottom. "

However again this is a seperate issue to this thread's, so feel free to make your own post about your issues.

I wasn't sure if the other person tried to reach MP with mods or not. I tried with only Bannerlord Tweaks and I still can't reach MP. I play fine without mods and I don't need mods. My goal here is just to say that mods might be incompatible with MP as the person said they got errors regarding MP.

Thank you for trying to help but there is no issue :razz: All my dll and even xml files are unblocked and work fine in single player.
  11. Need More Info Crash on launch when 12 or more mods installed >EVEN WHEN MODS ARE DISABLED IN LAUNCHER<

Man you just saved me a bunch of misery. I just removed a bunch of mods (I had installed them from Nexus Mods using Vortex, so uninstalled and removed them through that application instead of just moving / deleting folders), to get down to 11 or below (including the 5 native ones)... and it worked!!! So essentially, install just 6 mods of your preference for the time being and don't go above that limit. Kelven, thank you!

Devs / Mods, I hope you pass this info along to your team. I also was able to get back up and running by cutting down mods to 11 (the 5 native ones, and 6 mods of my choice).

**EDIT** This works for single player, but I am still getting an error when I try MP.

I have not been able to launch MP with any mods active at all. When they are off it launches without issue.
  12. How to edit nobles appearances?

Detailed character creation allows you to rename and change the appearance of any hero ingame with the character creator by clicking a button on their wiki page, and also enables the weight and age sliders.

I know, this post was made before the mod allowed that. Thank you though.
  13. Resolved Flying shadows/texture?

Summary: Since the patch e1.0.7 I've been experiencing more lags all around but during battles I see shadows or ground textures fly out of units, be it infantry or cavalry it doesn't matter. If the unit is in the process of turning the shadow still flies miles per hour in a straight line, but it...
  14. How to edit nobles appearances?

I see people posting modified Nobles packs however I would like to edit them to my taste, how is it possible to modify them?
Back
Top Bottom