Recent content by fanugi

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

it would be nice if i could save my formation before the battle so i dont have to redo it everytime
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

When is the game scheduled for full release? Q2? If so the next update is going to be EPIC! Banners, Diplomacy, cut scenes and a whole bunch of goodies waiting to be unleashed. I saw someone on YouTube showing a mod with an elephant. It would be cool if certain units had companions like dogs that would fight or even fighting chickens.

Or more bug fixes....
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

So 1.72 today then?

It would be nice if when i get captured and put in jail that my wife, kids or companions would make some kind of effort to break me out of jail. Not sure if they love me anymore.

Anyone got some Mods they can recommend to me to add some fun to this game? I have Diplomacy and distinguished service but looking to see if there are any other mods out there to add depth and intrigue. If there is a place on this forum for mod recommendations just point me in that direction.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

This is what they have planned in future updates:
    Gracias. Some good some boring
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

When do we get the next update? Will it be a content update full of goodies, depth and intrigue? Or hot fix of bugs never seen before?
  6. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Didnt there used to be assassination attempts when you went into town's or villages? I always though those were fun. Bring those back!
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Ive been playing for a long time now, it's a lot better since the beginning but still gets boring in mid game for me. Mid game seems endless. Anyway, what is the benefit or point to putting prisoners, not nobles, in castles and towns? Just influence?

I do play with Diplomacy mod and distinguished service mod, i like those. They should be part of the vanilla game.
  8. What happened to "building a criminal empire"?

What is the highest year anyone has gotten to? I'm at 1109, is there a year of Armageddon in this or does it just go forever?

Also, my snow is weird and no more orange leveling dot next to names.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

Question. I am fighting for Sturgia, the prince died so they made me king. 3 of the cities under his name turned purple and are now under a different faction, his old last name. I am guessing he owned those when he died. I am not sure why they left Sturgia and became their own faction but there are no diplomatic options for them on the diplomacy screen, they are just not there.

At first I thought this was great and would make a whole new faction but since i can't interact with them it's like wasted cities. Is there anyway to interact with the new faction? How would i wage war on them, just attack one of their clan members? Anyone. else seen this?
  10. Beta Patch Notes e1.6.2

If 1.6.3. comes out can i just keep playing with my 1.6.2 on 1.6.3 with no issues? Usually i start over. Also, has anyone ever been executed? If so, how do i go about making that happen, chopping a bunch of heads off?
  11. Can't move! Help!

Take off all your clothes
  12. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

Yeah, my fault i forgot about it because i never clicked on it because it's f.....cking useless.

Sorry no offense @fanugi
    None taken. I would like it if this question simply let me ask the possible location of someone instead of having to go through the encyclopedia. I think that is what was done in Warband, oh glorious Warband.
  13. how to make companions real

These are all great ideas, would love to see them implemented. It would be useful as well when proposing to marry someone, kill or bring me x person and i will allow you to marry my daughter. Lot's of room for improvement here, i hope they consider it.
  14. Estimated release is now Q2/2022

I am Happy over every new feature in the game even if it's only a "Warband" feature. The problem is it won't change the meaningless of the game. The game doesn't lack at war, fighting, sieging and other stuff. It lacks at important things to give you the immersive feeling of a Lord in this times. There is no real interaction with your family members, no diplomacy, no real friendship with other npcs, no real weddings, nothing to do except fighting, no real conversations. At the time it's just a battlefield simulator with some extras, nothing more.
    I have a question....never mind
  15. Why "Focus Fire" Should be a top priority and implemented immediately.

I think it would be nice to have commands for each group as archers shoot at infantry or infantry attack archers. Of course them following this command would have to do with your level of leadership or tactics. The five guys chasing one deserter during battle is
    Even though I find e1.6.0 a successful patch and clearly see they changed the approach in a good way... I will mostly agree with the above statements, but... mechanics and AI just should not work stupid or that stupid.

It just looks very stupid (temporary lack of synonyms) watching archers turning their backs to the enemy when moving back or being distracted by one cavalryman. For the sake of realism, I can see 1-2 units being dragged away but not the whole formation. So I'm also hoping they will not spoil it accidentally and do what you suggest as a side effect.

P.S. They actually did it with the order's ban when enemy forces are retreating. I cannot see any reason for this. Distance? You still can order units from the extreme edges of the map, but not after the enemy is running away. Leave it up to players whether they want to slaughter those voxels or not. :wink:

P.S.2. I miss those kick-ass Khuzaits who steamrolled the map with their speed bonus. That was a challenge - to stop them. In principle those little faction inequalities are ok. The same way I find Battania 'realistic' without having archer units as base recruitable... instead we get highly trained and relatively hard to obtain juggernaut of some sort - Fian. That in numbers can grind far larger armies. But you have to learn how to play them...

annoying. Sometimes i find myself killing deserters just so my men can focus on the real fight.
Back
Top Bottom