Recent content by Faewulf

1. Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

A thing on the pricing of native horses, as the natives traded the horses from the europeans shouldn't they cost just as much as for the colonial horses?
  2. Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

Well, I would say it's rather reasonable for the natives to pop some arrows at travellers 'invading' their land.
  3. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Vincenzo said:
    Why even ask what the people want, its obvious you want to make standard soldiers with randomised equipment.

And to be fair, that is the best choice from a modders perspective and thus the good future of this mod.

Its the same as putting a poll up; Should we add spain as a faction in the expansion, i bet 95% will vote we should... but that doesen't mean anything, everyone wants more free stuff, same goes for your mod, you ask people if they want lots of difirent unique units to play, or one simple unit with some minor difirences...

Remove the poll, and do what is best for your mod.

He has a very clear and good point here, alright.
  4. Question for the masses civil war movie

Why don't you ask some reenactors to help you instead? I'm pretty certain you'd find some interested people.
  5. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Never mind, seems that I've voted now.
  6. Thursday Siege Event (EU/NA) - Union Army

Whilst trying to vote I receive an error like this
    An Error Has Occurred!
    Either that poll doesn't exist, the poll has been locked, or you tried to vote twice.
  7. Rome at War: Show your support to ze mod :D

These banners sure are delicious, but I prefer the one I'm using already.  :grin:
  8. Dragoons are getting ridiculous.

I don't quite see how dragoons are op.

(By the way, are these halloween profile pictures automated?)
  9. Offical Saturday Linebattle

Are pubbers allowed?
  10. [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Since I had high hopes for BE and I enjoyed playing it, I've long hoped for it's return and this seems to be it.

Many a thanks for making my day! :grin:
  11. MP Other Custom Swedish sound pack

This smells awesome!  :grin:
  12. How famous is the person above you?

Never seen, but then o'course. Can't claim that I'm especially active on the forums these days
  13. [M] Shot and Shell *Outdated thread*

Sounds neat, I'll try to keep an eye on it :smile:
  14. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Name: Frans Eberhardt
    Nationality:Austrian
    Appearance: A large unkept beard and many a scar from various brawls and fights, wearing a torn and tatter old austrian grenadier uniform. (Without the bearskin hat)
    Description: Born to rich a farmer, he had a relativly good childhood. However, he was one troublesome child. Both stealing from bypassing traders and beating up his friends, leading to arguments with his father who in anger threw him out from the household at the age of fourteen. He then joined the army, fooling the recruiter making him believe that he was of age to join the army. He showed to be an extremely effective soldier, both at shooting and slaughtering by the bayonnet. But, the noisy kid he was he constantly got in trouble with his superiours and fellow rankers. A fact that grounded him a ranker and one day the captain had enough of his drinking and stealing, who had him lashed and then kicked him out of the army. The uncaring Frans has since travelled between different taverns getting into brawls and betting about whoever general is to win the next skirmish, he is now approaching the age of fourty
  15. How famous is the person above you?

No idea, never seen ya before.
Back
Top Bottom