Recent content by Faenwulf

1. Faenwulf

[Question] about barter (anything other than loot)

For buying fiefs you need a perk from the trading Skill. At 225, I believe.
  2. Faenwulf

Features from Viking Conquest I would like before EA ends.

VC really is the underrated gem of the M&B series that got hurt by it's Bad press die to the buggy and unstable Release.
    But damn was reforged great. And a good example how Warband could be improved. And barely any of it made it into Bannerlord, sadly.
    Needless to say I completely agree with your whole list. And thanks for the hair Unser helmets Feature. That was damn awesome.
  3. Faenwulf

Mercenary Contracts

As a mercenary you Lose your influence all the time anyway, since it gets converted into your pay. When you check your influence it will also tell you 'Mercenary Contract - X'.
  4. Faenwulf

Mercenary Contracts

Mercenary Income depends on the faction. If I remember correctly, the 'losing' faction pay more so that mercenaries flock to them to prevent snowballing.
    I've gotten 150 daily and I think more is possible as well.
  5. Faenwulf

Viking Conquest can save us!

Shield walls that Automatically place units without Shields in the back and those with Shields up Front.

The Ability to tighten or loosen formations

Also, the "Advance ten paces" command.

And not to forget, waaaaaaay less cavalry.
  6. Faenwulf

Troop xp gain is too low

No, the dudes with Shields were T2 as well. But you mostly recruited those from villages.
    The T1 troops were pretty much the same as in Bannerlord. No Shields, but at least a bunch of stones to throw. Thing is, you barely ever saw them recruitable. Mostly the good for nothings in towns.
  7. Faenwulf

Troop xp gain is too low

Man, you guys have played way too little Brytenwalda and Viking Conquest.
    There it took long to Train troops. In Bannerlord it's easy as cake.

The Real Problem is that there isn't anywhere where you can safely stash troops so that you can Grab a new bunch of T1s and Train them without high Tier troops taking away All the XP.
  8. Faenwulf

Crossbows

Just saw a "Crossbow" for 2k somwhere in the Empire today, as well. Also a hickory Crossbow for 10k.
    Seems to be improved a bit, now.
  9. Faenwulf

Caravans should be safe income source or not?

No, don't "just" do anything. Properly Plan it out, test it internally and then on the beta branch.
    Only if it works does it make it into the live Patch.
  10. Faenwulf

Independent Lords

You mean mercenaries? They've been in the game all along.
  11. Faenwulf

Why is there no plate exactly ?

Both points are true, but bending accuracy a bit by having it Made of steel and including it isn't so far off and fits much better than plate. That said, there are already armour pieces Made of bronze/brass in the game that are higher rated than some steel pieces. And the leather armours are also rather inaccurate since there is literally no proof for the it and good leather for a half decent armour would be way more expensive than an equally good or better gambeson (which are rated really Bad in Bannerlord.... Poor Gambeson).

That said... Yes to lorica plumata!
  12. Faenwulf

Why is there no plate exactly ?

The answers to this is pretty simple, I'd say.
    The game needs lorica musculata, or the muscle cuirass. BAM, historically near-fitting armour for the Empire AND as close as it gets to a plate breast armour as possible without being plate.

Also, those Abs!
  13. Faenwulf

How often do you "Take a walk around the town center"?

The middle ages were faaaar more colourful than people, especially Hollywood, imagine. Not only clothes, but also houses and especially Castles. Castle walls weren't bare stone. They were plastered, whitewashed and painted. Same for churches.

Kingdom Come Deliverance did a great Job with that and I wish M&B would Copy it.
    I barely ever walk through towns. It's tedious and drab to look at. And for my low End PC the loading Times are also too long.
    I prefer walking through villages, those Look a lot more interesting, strange as it Sounds.
  14. Faenwulf

Skipping the main quest

Main Quest should be pretty much the läßt to implemented.
    First the game needs to be Bug fixed, balanced and all big features as well as most minor ones introduced.
    Before that, creating a diverse, interesting and functional Main Quest is impossible.
    Hence the half baked mess we have now.
  15. Faenwulf

SP - General Warband's Missing Features Megathread

Flauvious said:
    You could set up camp wherever, and wander around your campsite. Admittedly there was no point to this, and the main function of setting up camp was that it just brought up another menu of options like choosing to retire from adventuring or choosing a book to read.

In Viking Conquest you Could fortify that Camp and make it permanent. You could stash troops there and they'd get trained during that time. Was a great feature in early game or if you didn't want to join a kingdom.
    Hope they implement it in Bannerlord.
Back
Top Bottom