Recent content by Faebio

1. Faebio

Observations from an old hand

Some mods in warband found a way to get the best of two worlds, a reason to visit and enjoy the scenes they've created but also not having to run through the same scenes again and again later in the game. The way they've done it is that you could only talk to traders and get to the keep after you've visited it once in person. I'd like to see that or something similiar in BL too
  2. Faebio

WHY is the class system staying?

just food for thought- i dont want to throw myself in this fruitless discussion but generally speaking people only get vocal about things when they see a reason to complain. A lot of people are motivated to voice their frustrations about the class system because it annoys them, but nobody who enjoys it has any insentive to make posts and threads about that (except tork).

Its not outlandish to claim that there very well might be a lot of people who like, or just arent bothered by, the class system.

Angry+Marx+by+Mav+Adecer
  3. Faebio

Statement Regarding Plans For MP

First, thanks for taking the time to answer questions.
    Now, i wanted to ask how you envision a ranked mode, do you intend to switch spawn and faction after half the rounds ?
    Because otherwise faction-imbalance plays a huge role, and also you are forced to absolutly symmetric maps.

this a great point I hope gets brought up to the team. I think slight inbalanced to the map and factions are fine as long as they are not overwhelming- if it were somehow possible to implement the players switching factions and spawns that would be great
  4. Faebio

This 2 major AI combat path-finding/tracking glitches/issues are ruining SP for me. Combat Instant-Win(1v1)

I don't think you can properly judge if its valid or not since you have not been looking at neither my feedback(or from other players who have been supportive & constructive since minute 1) nor their reaction or lack of it, summed up to that their recent discussions and responses to other topics that we already had answers to.

You can be angry and still provide constructive criticism and feedback the same way I keep doing despite my saltyness since yesterday hope you understand that.

I dont need to judge wether your critisim is valid or not- the devs do. Honestly the work you put into it is commendable and the contents of it are helpful bug reports and suggestions. But the way we as humans work, you, me, the devs, anyone, is that when someone tells them they did something wrong (which is what we do when we critizise) in a matter and tone thats not carefuly picked they are not going to see the points however valid they may be, they see a guy being angry at them. Disliking the work they have spend the last several years on.

For "No Mans Sky" they had a single guy deal with all critisism after they launched and forbid all other devs from reading them. That was the only way for them to compile peoples reaction into useful data without the devs and their work being influenced by the amount and nature of critisism they received.

I dont know how TW handels this but I would assume they dont have the devs individualy read through all the complaints, critiques and suggestions but rather have someone do it for them and put it into useful data. They said they are reading it. I wouldnt expect the poor guy who has to compile all the information to write a in-depth reply to every suggestion posted.
  5. Faebio

This 2 major AI combat path-finding/tracking glitches/issues are ruining SP for me. Combat Instant-Win(1v1)

While feeling annoyed or being salty is valid, it invalidates what you say by a fair bit. The reason behind constructive critisism being extremly important is that we as humans dont take critisism well if its bound to expressions of anger, annoyance or disregard for work being done.
    I dont mean to critizise your bug-hunting efforts and suggestions though
  6. Faebio

What's Your Favorite Movies & TV shows?

OurGloriousLeader said:
    Medieval/Swordfighting: Braveheart

jesus oh lord
  7. Faebio

[MP Discussion] Bannerlord Release Date - March 2020

I have confidence that the people that made warband, a game that in many ways shaped my teens, are going to make a good game. And id rather have early access than an unfinished project.  :party: :party:
  8. Faebio

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

edge126 said:
    when i try to login I get this error

not sure why it says this but I'm on the server being told by an admin that I'm whitelisted.

YkdBjWu.png

you need to join a WBMM server in warband once so they get your ID. Can be any afaik, just look for a WBMM_EU/NA_ server, join it once and it should work.
  9. Faebio

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

I think it would be good to implement automatic server messages for new players that are wondering why they cant join and play. I'd also suggest adding the information on how to register to play in the "Show game rules" info-box.

Maybe there is also a way to add Links to tutorials and equipment builds on the website for new players to easily access. It happens very often that someone joins the server and asks why they cant join- it would be a shame to miss out on a bigger player base since wbmm and warband in gernal aren't very beginner friendly.
  10. Faebio

[WIS] Free Agents

You can remove me  :idea:
  11. Faebio

[WIS] Free Agents

Name: Fabio
    Nationality: German
    Preferred Class: Cav/Archer
    Past Teams: swadia, german nc team, ccc
    Taleworlds: faebio
    Steam: faebio
  12. Faebio

[WNL7] Division C - Week 8 | Deadline: 29/04

Night 0 - 12 CCC

hzhVeVG.jpg
    ijvMNAY.jpg

8zwcBW6.jpg
    blcJnet.jpg

took place on GER 5
    gg and thanks for playing on the weekend
  13. Faebio

Faebio said:
    Army of the Night vs. Cheshire Cats Clan will propably be on monday 20:00 bst

Match has been rescheduled to Saturday 4th 20:30 bst
  14. Faebio

Army of the Night vs. Cheshire Cats Clan will propably be on monday 20:00 bst
Back
Top Bottom