Recent content by Faderulith

1. Faderulith

Beers

I don't see Poland in there which makes me upset.
  2. Faderulith

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Thank You trueten for the info. Those screens are amazing. Finally some great floor instead of that boring grass.
  3. Faderulith

SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Can someone tell me if this is the mod Xendor is working on? I mean Second Age mod was suspossed to join another mod for Warband regarding Crusaders. Is this the one?
  4. Faderulith

Bug Reports: 1.151

When i try to load my game the loading screen appear and at the time it says "Loading game settings" game crashes to desktop with RGL error like this: "Load error: Invalid number of troops:16692"
    First time this error occurred while gameplay. I didn't use cheats just pumped up a bit skills of Marnid by using in-camp feature. Is there any way to regain my save game?

Also when i pointed mouse over Praven it says that "the city of Praven belongs to your wife, King Harlaus"  :lol:
  5. Faderulith

Bug Reports: 1.135

My kingdom was at war and some lord asked me to capture one of enemy lords. I agreed but before i captured him the war was over and we were at peace. In Native that quest should be automatically canceled but in blood and steel it is active. Now what should i do in that case?
  6. Faderulith

The game that has taken the most hours of your life?

Hmm... Red Alert 2, Oblivion, Gothic 2, Knights Of Honor, CS 1.6, Battlefield 2, Cortex Command, Mario :smile:

But the most is M&B and Oblivion i think
  7. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

Severance: Blade of Darkness is awesome! Everyone should try it out. As to the Heroes 3 i've played it so long time that im bored of it. I don't have anyone i could play with anyway.

EDIT: Those are games i recommend for weak graphic card:

Cortex Command (Pixel based game with awesome physics engine and many, many mods)
    Gothic 2: Classic RPG (Warning: It may steal Your life though a bit buggy)
    Severance: Blade of Darkness (Brilliant fight system, many levels and weapons)
    Heroes 3: Don't need explanation
    Worms: Armageddon (Though only for 2 players is fun)
    Return fire: (Old-school great game as above for 2 players is the most fun)
    Rally Championship Extreme: (Best rally game for me, decent graphics but really fun driving physics [I reccomend in-car camera only!])
    Elastomania: 2d bike driving game with cool physics. Simple but addictive
    Liero: Similar to Worms but with no turns (action!). Great for 2 players, and with map editor
    Europa Universalis: Economy and strategic simulation of country.
    Knights of Honor: As above. May be less gameplay options but still awesome game.
    Total Annihilation: Classic RTS (Similar to Red Alert)

Thanks for the people who gave mi titles to some of this awesome games.
  8. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

I've never played Morrowind before playing and falling in love in Oblivion i can't start it. I was installing it twice and it never addicted me. I was doing some quests but after Oblivion Morrowind graphics (I know, graphics is not important :smile: and controls was very frustrating for me.
  9. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

Gothic 2 just took from me one night without sleep and about 15 hours. I am completely wasted... I'm angry at this game as so big potential is wasted by those damn bugs. You play 15 hours on one save, save while diving and you're gone. No more Gothic except IV in about 3 months release :smile: If i buy new PC till.

Now i will try Severance: Blade of Darkness
  10. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

Facemelter said:
    Faderulith said:
    Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Anyways, Knights of Honor, good choice on your part. +respect.

Thanks, yeah brilliant game but i wonder why so little popular. Everyone should try it.

I actually bought that a week or so ago. Fairly good so far.

Is your processor weaker than Pentium 4?

2.20 GhZ x2 (Dual core)

I will definately try Gothic series. Maybe i'll become big fan  :lol: but on the other hand i don't want to play without maxed graphic settings (Better graphic helps me to "fell" into game you know what i mean) anyway ill try it out.
  11. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    Anyways, Knights of Honor, good choice on your part. +respect.

Thanks, yeah brilliant game but i wonder why so little popular. Everyone should try it.
    Great graphics and not one lag on my crappy PC.
  12. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

LastRoman said:
    I will repeat this again, first two titles of Gothic + datadisc Night of the Raven come immediatly to my mind. Very good RPG and you should certainly run it smoothly even on high details on your PC.

Hmm... Now You have confused me. I never played Gothic before but i heard that some people love it some hate it. I will have to read some reviews, but that's a good proposition. Thank You for quick response (about 20 seconds lol)

I was wondering about some 2d game with good physics (just like Cortex Command, Soldat) but it can be some driving game you know suspension all that stuff  :lol:
  13. Faderulith

Games for weak PC

Hello. My PC is AMD Athlon X2 64, 1GB Ram, and ASUS motherboard graphic (128mb) and i want You to recommend me some good games which will working smoothly on this PC. For now i have installed Diablo 2 Lod, Knights Of Honor, Europa Universalis 3, Worms Armageddon, Total Annihilation, Cortex...
  14. Faderulith

SP Fantasy Second Age

I am very glad of what Xendor just said. I am so glad that mod will be ported to Warband. Anyway isn't it difficult to make all those items, textures appear in Warband? Because SA was susposed to work with 1.011 as far is i know.
  15. Faderulith

Best game you ever played.

Sir Prince said:
    Faderulith said:
    Never heard of 60% of your games buddies  :lol: You are original or you last game was 15 years ago  :cool:
    Mostly it is because you are ignorant.

Or because those games were made when i wasn't walking on the earth. You can say such things to your mama if she let you.
Back
Top Bottom