Recent content by Fabio1

1. Fabio1

Tempo nel mondo di gioco.

Salve ragazzi! Una curiosità: il tempo come scorre nel mondo di gioco? Mi pare che per compiere un anno solare ci vogliono più di 4 ore di gioco… Vuol dire che per vedere l’erede maggiorenne devo giocare cosa; un mese? Qualcuno sa come funziona?
  2. Fabio1

[Risolto] Crash anomalo e1.5.9

In pratica con la versione 1.5.9 ogni volta che entravo nella gestione del castello o città il gioco mi usciva... Questo era dovuto a una vecchia traduzione in italiano. Evidentemente i programmatori hanno cambiato alcune parole e tutto andava in conflitto. Ho scaricato un'altra traduzione e tutto funziona regolarmente.
  3. Fabio1

[Risolto] Crash anomalo e1.5.9

Ho risolto, ma non riesco a cancellare il post xD
  4. Fabio1

Need More Info Crash every time I want to enter MY castle menu.

You did not understand. You told me to delete the spriteData.xm file, but it is not found in GuantleUI, but in GuiLauncher so the game no longer works ... The problem of castle and city management remains, but only with 1.5.9 ...
  5. Fabio1

I tried to delete and the game didn't start, now I'm checking the files ... <. <'' SpriteData is in GuiLuncher, not GuantledUI ...
    Other ideas?
  6. Fabio1

Resolved Non-existent pregnancy, death and aging.

but for the time that does not pass is it the same? after a year of playing my character is still 22, sister 14 and brother 11 ... as at the beginning of the game.
  7. Fabio1

Resolved Non-existent pregnancy, death and aging.

As per the title ... With all my bailouts even though time passes (450 days) the wife does not get pregnant and if I make her stay with the cheats the baby is not born. The character is stopped at 22 (starting age) while death does not seem to exist.
  8. Fabio1

Il personaggio non invecchia o.O

Mi sono accorto che sono giunto al giorno 450 e il mio personaggio ha sempre 40 anni e tra l'altro per tutta la partita con moglie al seguito i due non hanno concepito nessun erede... Secondo voi si è freezato il tempo? O_O
  9. Fabio1

Resolved Age does not advance.

I have sent the files.
  10. Fabio1

Resolved Age does not advance.

I am at day 425 and the nobleman still presents the starting age (40 years) I am also married for almost the whole game, but there is no conception of a child. Possible time frame bug?
  11. Fabio1

Menage Castle or City...
    User interface scale: 1.00 - resolution: 2560x1440
    When I was using 1.5.8 it didn't happen.
  12. Fabio1

ID Crash: 2021-03-15_18.25.01_4be20c2dade03a0085802c1ede7c307d
  13. Fabio1

Summary: Crash every time I want to enter MY castle menu. How to Reproduce: No problem for the garrison menu, but when I want to enter the castle menu to upgrade walls, warehouse etc the game crashes. Computer Specs: OS: Intel Core i7-8700k GPU: 3.70GHz RAM: 23Gb Motherboard: Asus Storage Device...
Back
Top Bottom