Recent content by Fabbels

1. Fabbels

[AD1141]Looking for Programmers, Artists,modders,model designers

Good luck! Sounds like an interesting setting, especially as many BL clans are choosing to name themselves after crusader orders.
  2. Fabbels

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

I've got the basis of whats going on down, but am unable to figure out how to look at the taleworlds code itself and not sure if its possible (im sure it is). For example, if i wanted to edit say, the skills system, I would need to know what classes, methods, and variables they use for me to then override and edit, however when I go through the references and object browser in visual studio it wont show me the actual code. I come from UE4 and they have their own documentation so I never had to worry about that.

You want to watch this video from GlorifiedPig where he explains this :
  3. Fabbels

Aaah of course! Thank you sir, I for some reason was under the assumption that SubModule.xml was just a placeholder name haha. Do you think we could add that specificy to the docos incase somebody else falls into that trap or am I just special? xD

That is exactly what I explained to you 2 posts above.

I had the same issue fixed like this: make sure to name your xml in the submodule folder 'submodule.xml'
  4. Fabbels

MP Antiquity Caesar's Rome: Multiplayer Battle Mod

3D models looking very impressive, looking forward to your mod
  5. Fabbels

Hey mate it's really good and I'd love to contribute. However it seems to be missing a lot of key information. I'm left with more questions than answered. I've followed what I could in terms of creating a basic readable module for the launcher. Named my Module Folder exactly the same as the XML. And the ID's are exactly the same. Case Sensitive. However when I load up the launcher it does not see my new module at all. Am I missing something? Do I need to copy any folders out of the Native? I've basically got a Singleplayer module. No DLL yet. So I left out the SubModules as per instructions. Any tips? Thanks :smile:

Also, do you need all the depended modules for a basic Singleplayer mod? I'd imagine I don't need CustomBattle, Sandbox + SandBoxCore? What about Story Mode though? What's the difference between that and Native? Is Native the Base game and Story Mode is the campaign? It's very confusing haha.

I had the same issue fixed like this: make sure to name your xml in the submodule folder 'submodule.xml'
  6. Fabbels

Tutorial XML Editing Coding Glorified's Bannerlord Modding Tutorial Video Series

Could you please show how to open and edit .dll files?
  7. Fabbels

Pc Voraussetzung für 1000 Units

Habe i5-6500 und RX580 und bei Singleplayer Siege mit 600 Leuten geht garnichts mehr, 1 frame pro sekunde. Bis die meisten bots sterben, bei ca. 200 gehts dann wieder.
  8. Fabbels

any tutorials on how to create a mod?

When Taleworlds releases the Modding Tools you could make simple mods without real "coding".
  9. Fabbels

any tutorials on how to create a mod?

It's clearly april fools
  10. Fabbels

[Multiplayer] add voice chat pls

voice chat pls
  11. Fabbels

Why Do We All Have Fake Names?

because it's almost harvesting season
  12. Fabbels

Bannerlord startet nicht

Geh mal in den Bannerlord bin Ordner und starte die Bannerlord exe als Adminsistrator, hat bei mir das Problem gelöst.
  13. Fabbels

TaleWorlds Modding Q&A

How to enter the scene editor?
Back
Top Bottom