Recent content by eyrawn

1. eyrawn

Need More Info couldn't receive login result form server

Getting the same error right now.
  2. eyrawn

RIP MP

Wait, so a big part of why MP combat is so shïtty is because we have "realistic blocking", and the developers can turn this off with a click on their mouse as we speak?
  3. eyrawn

TW, how to save multiplayer while you can - with minimal effort

TW, Considering the current state of Multiplayer and that it gets ZERO love whatsoever by your developers, the least thing you can do is to save it while you can before it goes into the grave and is a memory long forgotten. Here is how to save it with very minimal effort with 2 simple steps: -...
  4. eyrawn

Trolls in the Oceania Siege Servers

TW should enable friendly fire and why they haven't is beyond everyone's understanding.
    That's the real issue here.
  5. eyrawn

MP Disable jump mid-air swinging

It's the only way to effectively kill cavalry.
  6. eyrawn

Resolved Login issues

same
  7. eyrawn

MP Modified Combat Parameters

TW, if you don't want a split community you better listen to our advice.
    You have been warned.
  8. eyrawn

Resolved Constant stuttering

Hi, I have a 6600k overclocked to 4.5ghz and a RTX 2070 and also experienced severe stuttering in large player battles when I was fighting intense battles.

Changing from "borderless fullscreen" to "Fullscreen" solved my issue to somewhat playable along with ragdoll count to 0 + static shadows.
  9. eyrawn

Is matchmaking good for Bannerlord?

What is lacking with having only dedicated servers is the progression of your multiplayer profile unless you are playing a mod or something. That's where matchmaking could potentially be better. It opens up for a competitive ranking system much better. I liked c-RPG in that it gave means to grind game after game (leveling progression). But as of now, leveling serves no purpose and there is no "higher cause" for grinding. I don't get "just one more game" urge.

Without something to aim for (be it profile level, badges, ranking, unlock skins), it is way too casual and matchmaking serves no purpose really. Then you could simply have dedicated servers you could casually hop into for a game or two like in Warband native.

I really hope they expand on a ranked or a similar competitive focused system where you effort and performance gets noticed. That's the only reason you have matchmaking.
  10. eyrawn

We need duels now

Give us duels
  11. eyrawn

Multiplayer is entirely unrecognizable from warband

I reckon it's alright, hopefully within a year we'll have custom servers and modding which will bring back the Warband feel that we all love.

It's just sad to see how multiplayer gets so neglected in favor for singleplayer in terms of patches rolling out on a daily basis.
  12. eyrawn

MP Ranged Classes - My Thoughts So Far

With a strong arrow, I think a headshot should grant you one shot kill. The fact that it is not currently is absolutely ridiculous considering how hard it is already.
  13. eyrawn

TDM Combat

Major problems are the delayed swings and slow parrying..
  14. eyrawn

MP Skirmish

Please remove mirrored factions. It creates confusion and frustration. Or just let people pick whatever faction they want.
  15. eyrawn

MP Hitting people who have been knocked to the ground

+1

TaleWorlds, just hire Noudelle and listen to him. Seriously.
    Keep up the feedback mate. Let's pray TaleWorlds listens.
Back
Top Bottom