Recent content by Experimental

1. Experimental

2h units are useless unless archers get nerfed

A simple fix is when you order infantry to form a shield wall, give priority on the front row to people who actually have a shield, instead of mixing shield infantry with unshielded ones.
    Funnily enough, the old Diplomacy mod for Warband actually did this. xD
  2. Experimental

This 2 major AI combat path-finding/tracking glitches/issues are ruining SP for me. Combat Instant-Win(1v1)

Yeah well, perhaps if you were around since June also providing and trying, you would've also reached this spot of 'annoyment' after last week's lack of responses & indirect call outs for lack of adaptability :grin: . I don't think you can properly judge if its valid or not since you have not been looking at neither my feedback(or from other players who have been supportive & constructive since minute 1) nor their reaction or lack of it, summed up to that their recent discussions and responses to other topics that we already had answers to.

You can be angry and still provide constructive criticism and feedback the same way I keep doing despite my saltyness since yesterday hope you understand that.
    I feel your pain. There has been countless threads and very popular discussion boards all talking about various issues with either very little response or no reaction at all. I played the first two days of Bannerlord and was just so very disappointed with the extreme lack of polish and balance. Hell, they forgot to add in half of the items for players to use that were already in the game. Early access or not, it really shouldn't have launched if it was going to be that bad.

I just have to wait until things get better or at least until the modders do the job Taleworlds should've in the first place. (which is quite sad)
  3. Experimental

Mercenary contract

Again, modders to the rescue.
  4. Experimental

Patch Notes e1.0.7

I don't see why everybody is that happy with this patch- except for the bug fixes they are always welcome.
    I liked the experience we get from tournaments. And the main issue is still here: the super slow progression of the character while the game itself (and snowballing factions) is still too fast. ( to a lesser extend though)
    Just wait and see. As soon as modders get a hold of tools this game will be fixed so much quicker. Maybe even fix this awful progression we have now.
  5. Experimental

Patch Notes e1.0.7

Cool of course, but add more armor. I look like a poor man, even with a huge fortune.
    You aren't wrong about that. Pretty sure Warband actually has more armours - at least it feels like it.
  6. Experimental

Patch Notes e1.0.7

I haven't been playing - waiting for a lot more patches to iron out a lot of the issues still. Glad to see patches like this though. Makes me glad that things are being focused on.
  7. Experimental

Crossbow fix

Ah, 43k! Now that's a steal.
  8. Experimental

Varyag

Clipping has been an issue for the entire Beta and I doubt it'll be fixed anytime soon. They have a lot more glaring issues to fix compared to some clipping issues.
  9. Experimental

SP - General Faction should pay troop wages if you're a mercenary.

What? You don't like being paid 15 dollars to fight in somebody else's wars?
  10. Experimental

AI is very suicidal - need fix

Incredible AI - 10/10
  11. Experimental

SP - General Quality of life tournament changes

Ability to bet on an NPC to win if you choose to just 'watch the tournament' - Otherwise why would anyone choose to do this more than one time out of curiosity?
    I literally only watched it once when it was my companion in the fight. After that I always skipped.
  12. Experimental

Reus' Rants & Critiques

I played for the first 33 hours, but after witnessing all the glaring issues, poor balancing, and missing features, I just can't make myself play Bannerlord right now. It hurts to say it after waiting for so long and having over 2600 hours in Warband. I wanted to love the game, I really did, but with all these glaring and obvious issues that Taleworlds apparently didn't bother to test, it pains me to say that I'm just going to have to wait even longer to enjoy a game I thought I would love to play over and over.

I'm sure the modding scene will fix basically all the obvious issues Taleworlds couldn't - all Bugthesda style.
  13. Experimental

Multiplayer is unbalanced and combat is stale.

Spears exist for a reason.
    I was are a part of the Multiplayer Beta since November. Regarding Captains at least, the AI don't know how to properly use spears against Cavalry. You can still go a full team of Knights against some shmucks and steamroll them, spears or not.

When it comes to Skirmish, spears a lot of the time will either get a full hit on an incoming horse and the horse still charges through.
  14. Experimental

SP - General horse color

It'd be better if you could just have various horses of the same type in the store but just different colours to choose from. That'd make sense.
  15. Experimental

SP - General Interact with NPC portrait instead of walking in the city

It'd be nice to have less nonsensical loading screens.
Back
Top Bottom