Recent content by ExoticAlpha

1. Need More Info Is this Texture supposed to look this way?

i
    Could you capture another picture or a video that shows the area much more clearer? This image only shows a small portion of the map and therefore its hard to pinpoint where it is exactly.
    will try my best to capture it
  2. Need More Info Is this Texture supposed to look this way?

Summary: Just a weird water texture is it supposed to be their ? How to Reproduce: dont know play a battle near the city of Husn Fulq water bodies Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): i dont know how to find this information Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  3. SP Native Battle Speech - Pre-Battle General Speech Mod

You are right, I just edited that part, thanks for reminding
    love the mod but why is it hidden now ? i can't access it on the nexusmods
  4. Need More Info Black Screen when fighting battles

Can you try deleting the "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Shaders" folder and verify the game files?
    followed your steps verified files, i have no way to reproduce the error but i can assure the sky box still gets black for a second which makes it difficult to capture on a screenshot i try recording it if i can, but i assume the problem is still there
  5. Need More Info Black Screen when fighting battles

And this now happens by every battle?
    No it does not happen every battle but blackness like this sometimes come to sky box while on campaign map but only far a second therefore i could not SS it
  6. Need More Info Black Screen when fighting battles

Summary: i was just fighting a battle with the battanians (Field battle) suddenly environment went black How to Reproduce: i dont have a clue. Have you used cheats and if so which:No Scene Name (if related):I dont know Media (Screenshots & Video) :https://ibb.co/n1w6tPr Computer Specs: OS...
  7. Resolved Bannelord Latest Version 1.5.6 Won't Open

Are you sure you don't have the Fixed Launcher related files?
    Yes! i had those files, i manually deleted them and launcher seems to work fine now thanks, i think i have failed to perform the clean install successfully. Thank you! i hope other people like me who have same problem can fix their launchers the same way you told me do it. One again thank you!
  8. Resolved Bannelord Latest Version 1.5.6 Won't Open

IF you can't launch the game, the safest bet is the clean install. But you can try to remove the mods.
    Especially check this message:

Clean Install
    The clean install is removing every single game-related file from your computer and installing the game again. Why do you need to remove the game while you just want to remove the modifications? Unfortunately, some of the modifications do not just add a new modules folder but also change or adds contents to the existent modules folder. Without a reinstall, we can't be sure those files are unchanged.

To perform a Clean Install, Uninstall the game. You can do that by right-clicking the game on Steam Library and selecting Delete Local Content. Delete all folders related to the game that remains after the uninstallation. The folders that might have files inside:
    Steam: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    Epic: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
    C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord

Note: You'll need to allow Windows to display hidden folders and files to see the ProgramData folder and its contents.
    I have already performed a clean install after removing the mods and removed the documents folder as u can see from my first post.

I can assure i can launch the game through D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client
    but i cannot i launch the launcher itself through steam
  9. Resolved Bannelord Latest Version 1.5.6 Won't Open

Game is crashing on Multiplayer Launching
    Try deleting the contents of the folder below and try again.
    "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Data\Native"
    Greetings, I think you quite misunderstood the issue Single player and Multiplayer are both working when launching the game through bannerlord_BE.exe inside the Wind64_shipping folder. It the launcher which is crashing
  10. Resolved Bannelord Latest Version 1.5.6 Won't Open

Just to be sure, have you tried all the steps in the instructions?
    Yes, my lord xD
  11. Resolved Bannelord Latest Version 1.5.6 Won't Open

Hi! Did you remove the mods by following the instructions in this article? If you did, could you please follow the steps here to solve your possible crash and launching problems? Please let me know if the problem persists. Thanks in advance.
    Yes i removed the mods according to instruction, after removing the mods i even did a reinstall. The Game is working fine when i launch the game through Bannerlord.exe or Bannerlord_BE.exe the game runs fine both single and multiplayer. The Only thing which is crashing is the launcher itself. The launcher when run just changes the cursor for 10 seconds before auto-closing it self no matter how you launch it (i.e Through steam or through the win64_shipping folder).
  12. Resolved Bannelord Latest Version 1.5.6 Won't Open

Uhm i am trying to play bannerlord after quite a long time so i updated the game and launched it through steam but the launcher won't show up only the cursor changes and after 5-7 seconds it closes and steam shows the status as "not running" and gives the button to launch again. I have Deleted...
  13. Need More Info Bannerlord won’t open

I am having the same Issue as the Thread creator and i too have updated drivers and reinstalled Bannerlord Twice. Should i create my topic of own or i can piggyback on this one to get information?
Back
Top Bottom